©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Giving it a shot

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
Hey all,

I'm new here, you can call me J. I'm new to this whole thing. Just placed my first order with Steelgear, and we'll see how that goes.

First, I am 5'10" and I weigh 165lbs. I was weighing in at 201lbs in December and lost 30lbs in 1 month (dont recommend to anyone the way I did it), but I lost probably 10% muscle tissue also.

I have been a hard gainer all of my life. I have worked out off and one for about 15 years, but never really had the money to sink into proteins, well, at least as much as I needed to be serious about mass gain anyway.

Anyway, I searched and searched about juicing over the years not sure if I really wanted to do it or not, but finally made the decision at 39 years old to do it. I'm sick of everyone telling me that I'm "too skinny".

Right now I am going through Jim Stoppani's 12 week mass regimen, and decided to give myself an extra "boost" to that workout.

Through what I have read here (BTW, thanks for all of your advice, especially Grim, you've been a massive help bro), I am going for a 12 week cycle of Test-E at 400mg weekly doses. I will have Anastrozol and HCG 5000 on hand for side effects.

Thanks for having me, and if anyone has any suggestions, advice, etc. PLEASE let me know.

I'll let everyone knows how it goes as I progress.

Thanks all,

J

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
By the way, my profile on Bodybuilding dot com is joh9356 too if you want to see a pic.

My wife is excited about my doing this too.....I better not disappoint her....lol

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Welcome to AnaSci!
If you have any questions or are looking for suggestions, try posting in the training, diet or anabolic forums. You will get good, helpful ideas. Good people here happy to help out.

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
Was reading a post by K1 and decided to give a little more info so you can help out.

Height: 5"10"
Weight: 165
BF%: 15.1
BMR: 2200 calories
Diet:
Breakfast - Oatmeal, 50gr protein shake
brunch - 30g protein bar
lunch - whatever the fuck I am hungry for, usually a greasy hamburger
afternoon - another 30gr protein bar
before workout - Protein Ice drink (42gr)
evening - whatever the wife cooks, she's a freaking amazing cook

I try to consume about 150-200g of protein daily

Training Experience:
I started serious weightlifting about 15 years ago. I stopped when I got married, then picked it back up about 6 months ago. My training regimen is 3 muscle groups a day, training the sets per group to failure 4 days a week, rotating the different muscle groups throughout the 4 days, not retraining that specific group until two rotations out.

Advice appreciated and coveted.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OK I looked at your pic on BB.com, first off you are not anywhere near ready to start using gear
After reading this post you need to post 2 different threads
1- in nutrion and diet, your diet totaly sucks and no matter how much gear you would use you will never grow
2- start a thread in training and break down what you actually lift everyday

You are in the right place and these guys will help you out once you post up some more info

Was reading a post by K1 and decided to give a little more info so you can help out.

Height: 5"10"
Weight: 165
BF%: 15.1
BMR: 2200 calories
Diet:
Breakfast - Oatmeal, 50gr protein shake
brunch - 30g protein bar
lunch - whatever the fuck I am hungry for, usually a greasy hamburger
afternoon - another 30gr protein bar
before workout - Protein Ice drink (42gr)
evening - whatever the wife cooks, she's a freaking amazing cook

I try to consume about 150-200g of protein daily

Training Experience:
I started serious weightlifting about 15 years ago. I stopped when I got married, then picked it back up about 6 months ago. My training regimen is 3 muscle groups a day, training the sets per group to failure 4 days a week, rotating the different muscle groups throughout the 4 days, not retraining that specific group until two rotations out.

Advice appreciated and coveted.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
welcome to Anasci.

there are alot of smart folks here. so research n ask questions.
good luck

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
@Formula

Thanks man, I will definitely do that. I'll take anything I can get. I just need direction.

Of course, you know you have just obligated yourself to give input now.....;)

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome J ..
Im with formula on AAs not being the cure all for gaining muscle weight
without maxing out your genetic potential naturally.. BuT.. u ordered aas already so the very best thing to do right away is get a blood test and see natural serum test and estro levels plus liver and blood tests .. what i see most common is some new aas user into a cycle have estro issues or whatever then they plea for now what help.. plus u gotta eat and that takes money.. online blood tests..do it..

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
Thanks Iron,

I'm actually not new to lifting and nutrition. I really don't have the mindset that AAS are going to be a magic formula for me. I eat a lot already, I am just a very hard gainer. I consume 150-200g of protein daily in the forms of yogurt, Quinoa, chicken, tuna, raw whey protein, beef, etc.

I do have a question however....is there a specific reason I should NOT be taking Test-E right now? I am aware that it will put my body in a 24/7 anabolic state and keeping an eye out for the side effects. I have read a lot, but I know I don't even scratch the surface of what all you guys know. That's why I'm here.

My last full blood panel was a few months back. Liver and everything they tested came back awesome.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Welcome J ..
Im with formula on AAs not being the cure all for gaining muscle weight
without maxing out your genetic potential naturally.. BuT.. u ordered aas already so the very best thing to do right away is get a blood test and see natural serum test and estro levels plus liver and blood tests .. what i see most common is some new aas user into a cycle have estro issues or whatever then they plea for now what help.. plus u gotta eat and that takes money.. online blood tests..do it..

He just purchased his DVD's, he has waited 39 years to start, hopefully he can wait at least another 6-12 months or more to start and get some better training and diet down before he starts

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
By the way, my profile on Bodybuilding dot com is joh9356 too if you want to see a pic.

My wife is excited about my doing this too.....I better not disappoint her....lol

:welcome: VERY nice to have you with us. I'm certain you can post up pics here too.