©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

old hat, new hat rack

tha champ

Oct 6, 2013
miami, la, tokyo, hawaii
i have been around gear for a long time but mostly as it presents itself in professional sports. i always been interested so i learn as much as i can about it. i don't pretend to know everything but i have been around the block and i'm not a complete idiot with this shit.

i have tried stuff around the world. i have made my own shit. i have been given shit by trainers and staff.

anyway, if i can help anyone else out while i continue to learn more on my own way then i will be happy. i'll try to upload a couple of pics when i get a chance.

i'm 6 foot a little over 210 pounds right now with abs and all that. my 365 is 7-9% bf.

i train like a freak and i tailor it to whatever sport i am playing or whatever i am doing at the time. i have been a professional fighter in thailand. played football in asia. sprinted on the biggest stage in the world when i was younger. i train clients from all walks of life.

got any questions just ask. currently ON a cycle of test and tren.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome. Nice to have another fighting sports guy come aboard.
Feel free to post and post often... T

tha champ

Oct 6, 2013
miami, la, tokyo, hawaii
thank you for the welcome.

yeah i fought muay thai over there for a year and a half or so. dropped down to about 185 shredded at that point. then back in LA i got recruited to go play pro ball in asia so i spent some time on cycle building back up to 220 8-9% bf. I let some of that muscle go prepping for a 120 mile run in japan earlier this year and just rebuilding my shit now.

looking forward to getting to know everyone better. looks like a solid place to hang out.

oh yeah and don't be alarmed i'm a negro.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012

yeah i fought muay thai over there for a year and a half or so. dropped down to about 185 shredded at that point. then back in LA i got recruited to go play pro ball in asia so i spent some time on cycle building back up to 220 8-9% bf. I let some of that muscle go prepping for a 120 mile run in japan earlier this year and just rebuilding my shit now.

looking forward to getting to know everyone better. looks like a solid place to hang out.

Oh Shit a real Brutha! :eek:
We welcome all kinds here. They let me stick around......

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

I've fought in Phuket a bunch- where were you at what gym/ team did you train with?