©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ECA stack

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Ephedrine-Caffeine-Aspirin. The three combined apparently increase the efficacy of Ephedrine. Not sure if it comes in a pill or not....

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Well this is debatable and Im sure there are individuals that know more about this thank I do but here goes: Caffeine as you know is relatively safe but mildly addictive, aspirin is actually very good for you as it thins your blood and can prevent heart attacks. Ephedrine has been linked to cardiovascular problems and this is why it was yanked off the market. My personal take is that Ephedrine is still a relatively safe product but it wouldn't hurt to take holidays from time to time (it will also help its effectiveness over the long haul).

In terms of why people would take an ECA stack - burning fat/increases metabolism. Make no mistake, ephedrine is VERY effective at burning fat and giving you energy. Often people will take it in cutting phases and to get a good boost before going to the gym...hope this helps

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
depends on your cycle --if you are doing bulk cycle most will run ECA after cycle during PCT. This is because you tend to lose weight and Ephedrine and especially caffeine are appetite supressants.

Obviously if you are in a cutting cycle, ECA is a key ingredient during cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

lots of people take it in combo w/ clenbuterol......they'll take clen for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks of ECA, then 2 more weeks of clen.