©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injection Scare !

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Well I had my first scare tonight when I did my 7th injection of my first cycle. I did everything as I usually do except when I inserted the pin I pulled back and blood was in the pin. I stuck myself 3 times and drew blood every time. The forth time I did not draw blood but I was a little shaky by then.

When I inject into the glutes I can't seem to keep a steady hand during the process. It seems that the pin moves a little in and out while I am inserting the juice. I am a little scared that I will accidently insert the pin into a vein by doing this. I have a friend to help but he is not always around during this time.

When you hit a vein is it instand death or what? Has anyone actually done this?

Thanks,

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
Calm down bro, your fine. You will not die by hitting or going through a vein. I have done what you just did plenty of times, but I would stop moving the pin in and out while your injecting. Just take some deep breaths swab the area, and slam that baby in there.

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
chris 1 said:
I hit a vein all the time. I have never aspirated in my life. when I hit a vein with TREN I cough for about 3-5 minutes. I guess to be safe you should aspirate but I have not in the 18 years I have used steroids.

Ohhh tren cough, I love that.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
while we're on the subject, should i swab alchohol before and after injecting? Or do nothing?

W

wolfyEVH

Tainter said:
while we're on the subject, should i swab alchohol before and after injecting? Or do nothing?

why wouldnt you swab before injecting??? that should be common sense!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Tainter said:

Yes always swab the are prior to inject. But it's also a good practice to swab afterwards and while it's on the inject site rub it for at least 2-5 min. this will help get the steroid out of the inject area meaning a less painful bodypart later in the day.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Use 2 hands for glute injecting. It just takes a little practice.

Use on hand if you are old and cant reach back with two hands...like me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
Use 2 hands for glute injecting. It just takes a little practice.

Use on hand if you are old and cant reach back with two hands...like me :D

Tee!!? Back to your OLD, and I do mean OLD, tricks again - editing my posts? :D :wtf: