©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
My buddy has done a couple of cycles and developed gyno. His last cycle ended in August 2004. He is now clean and has been since August but now his gyno is getting worse. Can anyone explain this? He does not want to juice anymore but is thinking about taking proviron and nolvadex and nothing else. He does not want his own test levels getting screwed up.He does realize that surgery is the only way to get rid of it completely. Besides surgery are there any things that he can do?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
now is this a hypothetical friend or is this you? second, you posted in the wrong section. Some people are more prone to gyno than others. i being one of them. That is why you do your research before hand and always have nolva on hand. he can up his levels of nolva and do that for a while. Also time is a friend,many and myself included have let it go after using nolva and it went away. if not surgery would be the last option. next time and if he cycles, he might want to do some more research.

W

wolfyEVH

a little late for proviron and nolvadex.........he's done a few cycles, he should have been prepared. If it is estrogenic fat deposits (no lump, just fat nipples), then diet and cardio can take care of that. But if it is gyno, he is pretty much screwed.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
i cant tell if i have just fat or gyno, i have no lump but the damn fat will never go away I am working on like getting a six pack and if still not gone by then, then I will have to go to surgery. I am at like 18% BF so i dont know for sure if its gyno or not, I dont have a lump, that nice.

Mark

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
not so much. I had some gyno left over(teenage gyno mind you),

decided to nolva blast with 40mg ED for 2 weeks, and so far it is subsiding big time, even beginning to break up.

I can post some before and after pictures sometime in the future. But also i respond very well to drugs of any kind, including nolva.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
not so much. I had some gyno left over(teenage gyno mind you),

decided to nolva blast with 40mg ED for 2 weeks, and so far it is subsiding big time, even beginning to break up.

I can post some before and after pictures sometime in the future. But also i respond very well to drugs of any kind, including nolva.

There was a study done on gyno and Nolvadex. Their conclusion was that Nolvadex can get rid of gyno that has just recently formed, but did not work very well on old gyno. There was also another study on reducing the effects of gyno with vitamin E. I have the study on my computer but somethting is f'd with it. When I open it, my computer shuts off and reboots. Weird! :eek:

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
did vit e work?

From what I remember in reading the article when it would open, yes it did work the male in the study. I dont know the dose though or how far the progression of the gyno was.

Once the gyno has been there for sometime, there isnt anything short of surgery that will get rid of it.

P

pincrusher

newly formed gyno can be helped with taking nolvadex. until it has hardened the nolva will prevent estrogen from attaching to the receptor sites thus not allowing it to continue to support and grow more gyno tissue. i dont believe it will fully get rid of gyno but can greatly reduce the amount to the point where it is hardly visible or noticable unless it is set in really good.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
From my personal experience, nolva works wonders. I was very naive during my first cycle and let the gyno get a little out of control. My nips got real puffy, sore and it felt like I had marbles under them. I jumped on the nolva and I now have no signs what so ever. The only problem is I will have to keep a tremendous stock of it for cycles and PCT. Small price to pay I guess.

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
From my personal experience, nolva works wonders. I was very naive during my first cycle and let the gyno get a little out of control. My nips got real puffy, sore and it felt like I had marbles under them. I jumped on the nolva and I now have no signs what so ever. The only problem is I will have to keep a tremendous stock of it for cycles and PCT. Small price to pay I guess.
i did the same thing and once allowed it to get a little out of hand and now i also need to make sure i supplement with arimidex, nolva and proviron on almost every cycle. it seems once you get it, then it will come back easier the next time unless you make sure you take preventive measures. the first sign of itchy nipples or lumps and i am right on the nolva at 40mg ed.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I take Nolvadex at 10-20mg ED throughout my cycles. If I dont, my nips get itchy and puffy. Arimidex doesnt do anything for me. :(

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm not prone i guess since i haven't felt anything on any cycle. But to answer the question if it's old gyno then yeah surgery will be needed but if you catch it in time and it just started then nolvadex will help clear you up.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
all those are good ideas, and again each case is different. i had let it go for a while and it subsided on its own. but surgery is not a bad option to get rid of it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
CB48 said:
He is now clean and has been since August but now his gyno is getting worse.

Stop looking at it as a negative....the grass is always greener on the other side. Think about it this way at least his chest will look bigger with a shirt on. Just messing with you bro. :D