©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beginners

Kurt V

Mar 6, 2005
Hi, sorry to bother you guys.

I wonder if you could help me out. I am tryinng to find out some information about Anabolics. As you can see by the title of my thread I am new to this and I would like to start off by reading up on oral steroids that will make a difference but will not bulk me up too much. I'm already 6'1 about 215lbs but I am starting to get soft because of the Winter layoff (just had a baby). I have Spring training coming up in a few weeks and I would like to make some changes quickly if possible.

My point is that I was hoping that some of you pro's would direct me to some literature that I could read and possibly inform me as to what might be the best way to start up and where I could get some ORAL stuff. At this point I'm not interested in injecting.

Anything information would be totally appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Kurt.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
First, welcome to the board. It's refreshing to see someone come here and say they want to figure this out first instead of telling us what cycle they want to do and will you guys justify my thinking. Start here back at the forum heading and look for the sub-forum Anabolic Steroid Profiles. It explains many of the most popular steroids and anti estrogens. When you're done with that, come back to the main forum again and read the stickies at the top concerning first cycles and diet. This will give you a very solid basic education.
http://www.123steroids.com/vB/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Last edited:

Kurt V

Mar 6, 2005
Thanks for the welcome and the information , Dragon Rider. I'll check out this stuff and hopefully you guys will be somewhat patient with me when , inevitably, the questions start to arise.

P

pincrusher

after you have done what DR has suggested, i will suggest you start working on your adversion to injecting. you will find through your reading that it is not recommended to do oral only cycles. they very rarely produce keepable gains, are harsher on your liver, and also tend to produce alot of water retention.
some good books to read are
anabolics 2005 by w. llewellyn
chemical enhancement by author rhea
building the perfect beast(part 2 of the above book) same author
if you pm me your email addy, i think i can find a few books that can be downloaded for ya so you can save on the costs. i dont do this normally for people but since you came on here as a total newbie and did the right thing by saying you are new and wanting to learn first before starting anything, i will see what i can do for ya. :)

Kurt V

Mar 6, 2005
Hi Pincrusher. That sounds great and I thank you very much in advance.

To be honest it's not so much that I have an aversion to needles it's that I've never given myself one. Just one more thing to worry about I guess - though I suppose that once you give yourself your first shot it's not that bad. Right?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Yeah, it's really not that bad once you start doing it.

I am a beginner although maybe now I can say I am an advanced beginner because of starting with Testosterone Propionate for my first cycle. With prop you inject yourself every other day and it is painful for about 2-3 days afterwards but the pain will diminish with time and you will get used to it. That is my experience anyway - some people are probably more sensitive to it than others.

In the end I kind of looked forward to injecting myself honestly - the reason probably had a lot to do with the fact that I just kept getting better at doing it.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I've only done one cycle and I'll tell ya, the first time your standing there with the needle you're saying, "I can't do this ." But you do it and it's not that bad. It gets easier every time. There is some great injection info posted here somewhere.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
It doesn't really hurt to inject if you go slow. when you inject, you have to make sure you aren't all jumpy, or else it will bruise. I got a buddy to inject me the first time. I think he was more scared than I was. LOL. :D

Gettinhuge_pump

Hey man welcome aboard! DR and pincrusher have got you in the right direction and the guys on here are great for giving good answers to questions. I would have to agree with those out there who insist on an injectable for a good cycle. I was scared of the needles at first too, but now that I have done it, injecting is something I actually look forward too! So you should really put some thought into injecting as well as taking some dbol or something on the oral side! Good luck man!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Kurt V said:
Hi Pincrusher. That sounds great and I thank you very much in advance.

To be honest it's not so much that I have an aversion to needles it's that I've never given myself one. Just one more thing to worry about I guess - though I suppose that once you give yourself your first shot it's not that bad. Right?
Exactly. We have all been there.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It FRICKEN HURTS!!! Just kidding....it's not as bad as one would think. It will become so routine you'll barely even notice what your doing. But you definitly have to get that part down because you have to do injects in order to have a good cycle. Welcome to anasci bro....don't worry when your ready we'll take care of you.

P

pincrusher

i still remember my first injection. went into the bathroom and just stared at the needle for a few minutes hoping it would inject itself, and when it didnt i said wtf and just stuck it in. didnt hurt at all and now i look forward to injections to the point that during those extremely rare times i am off cycle, i feel like im missing something.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
DragonRider said:
My very first injection was in my right pec.

ouch thats creative way to go for your first time ,

ahhhh I remember mine like it was last monday , wait a minute it was last monday :p