©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen at the end

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
How effective is clen if used at the end of a cycle? My next cycle is Test, deca, dbol. If I reach my goal with this cycle I may want to do some cutting at the end. To keep gains you haveto continue serious food intake during PCT,correct? I see guys running clen at the end of their cycle, isn't this contrary to proper PCT? How can you continue eating and burning fat?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:
How effective is clen if used at the end of a cycle? My next cycle is Test, deca, dbol. If I reach my goal with this cycle I may want to do some cutting at the end. To keep gains you haveto continue serious food intake during PCT,correct? I see guys running clen at the end of their cycle, isn't this contrary to proper PCT? How can you continue eating and burning fat?

Clenbuterol is a b-agonist. Clenbuterol has been known to help preserve muscle, basically it’s anti-catabolic. It would be a advantage to take it during PCT to help maintain your gains.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
oracle said:
Clenbuterol is a b-agonist. Clenbuterol has been known to help preserve muscle, basically it’s anti-catabolic. It would be a advantage to take it during PCT to help maintain your gains.

I have read that it is mostly effective for about 2 weeks in this capacity. After that go to and ECA for about 2 weeks. You can do this rotaton, keep your food intake up, and have enough energy to hit it hard in the gym and do cardio. You should begin to see the fat fall off.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
You can't continue to eat the same after a cycle without getting fat. You have to eat very clean with lots of protein. As everyone said, the clen is considered to be anti-catabolic. It helps preserve the muscle as you lose fat.