©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Slow vs fast ester

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I'm not ready to start my next cycle x gonna wait to get things around but I'm thinking about what i want to run.

I've only ever ran slow esters cycles with my work i might be gone for a week or two at a time and unable to take it with me. So it made sence to run slow esters. But I'm gonna do trt after the holidays and will blast and cruse but i was wanting to know.

What do you all personally like slow or fast esters and why?

I think when i blast Im gonna run a more advanced cycle i never did 1g a week of fest. And I will run my cycles 3 weeks lets say test deca then tl3 weeks sust tren the. Cack and do a 16 week blast at 8 weeks up my dose to combat myostatin

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Personally;

CYP=awesome, favorite long ester. 2-3 shots a week mixed with deca or tren nice and easy.
ENANTH= People say that line " Cyp has more kick", I don't know if it's true..I don't think it does personally. But Enanth makes me really oily for some reason.

PROP= hurts, hurts, HURTS! For me anyway. Same for Sus, it's the prop in it. Nasty pip, swelling, i feel sick....just hate it. And pinning alot isn't a big deal, but I get bad reactions from it so I would prefer not to be a tender,sore, mess.

Suspension= The mother fuckin goldin key! Love it. I have done Suspension off and on for years from different people and have NEVER had the problem people talk about. You can use slin pins for it, gives you a buzz after a half hour and just makes you go nuts. I ran it 100mg/ED for 12 weeks and it was the best cycle ever. Yeah you pin every day or twice a day but using a slin pin you can put it anywhere.

Dude personally for powerlifting (I know NOTHING about the figure/bb stuff) Suspension and Halo best combo hands down.....For me anyway.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I prefer the SHORT esters over the LONG esters lol, but I have seen my best gains off high dose long esters combined with sustanon and deca but that was at a much younger and dumber age. And FYI prop u can shoot through a slin pin atleast the prop I run and for me I don't get the nasty sides like some.

Forgot to add I hold a lot of water on long esters

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I like short ones since I'm addicted to pinning.

I go through withdrawals when I don't get my daily fix just like a junkie.:rolleyes:

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
There really is no better than the other. You gotta experiment a bit to see which one works better for you. one might give you more sides than the other, you might hold more water on one than the other. Typically longer than 8 weeks is longer estered. depending on amount and how you pin, 8+ weeks of eod or daily shots especially multiple compounds get old quick and scare tissue can be a mofo

parabellum

Mar 2, 2014
I love my painless Prop 200mg/ml!!!!!!!!!
I'm doing that with NPP150mg/ml EOD..... w/50mg of TNE ED

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
200 mg/ml of prop and no pip I'm curious cuz I've tried one once and ouch just like the t400

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I like long estered tests like cyp and enat...for less pip and higher concentrations. But i like most others in short esters like npp, tren ace, and mast p. I seem to get more of a "kick" from shorts, hit me faster, and easier to control sides. And if i have an issue like gyno, i can drop them and theyre out of my system much quicker than long esters.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Using a test 400 blend right now. Really liking it. Like psych, I tend to like mixing with deca and tren. I like my TNE pre workout to get off the hook.
It just depends on my goals. I like to switch up compounds like every 4 weeks. So, 4 weeks enth, 4 weeks cyp, 4 weeks sust or other blend. Works for me.
One thing I did which I felt worked nicely for me was alternating enth/cyp one day then sust the next. This was ED. Not a LOT of each but enough and it was a nice mix for me.

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
long ester >

imo

=)

primo200,eq300-400,test400-500,deca300 all have so much less oil, less cost, and higher mg per mg "accumulation" effect netting more 'gains' for the same dose

however: i agree though - test suspension is unlike any other test. i got a buddy that took 250mg tSusp a day......I don't even have words for how insane it was seeing him explode in 1 month lol(because he wasn't budging for a loooooong time weight wise). i think just having a large test base of E/C is fine, and just taking smaller amounts tSusp pre-workout would be great too though..

idk just imo!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Typically short ester will yield you better gains as there is more compound. For example, test suspension is 100% testosterone whereas cyp is 70% testosterone 30% ester. The longer the ester the more weight it has decreasing the amount of compound per milligram. Short esters will also bring your blood levels up quicker. One thing to consider though is the frequent pinning. Ideally suspensions should be administered 2xdaily. Here is a list of esters and the amount of testosterone you get with each ester.

Ester actual mg/100mg dose
test no ester 100
tren acetate 87
test prop 83
test enanth 72
test cyp 70
test undecan 63

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Magnus thanks for that. Now I see why the longer esters are cheaper.

I assume same applys for Nandrolone and Tren?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
With me being 5'6" my goal is to be a solid 210 lbs. It's just the look i want to keep. But also i want to do a show its part of my bucket list. So im think for the show I want to compete at 230 lbs. I should run short esters when I can and long to maintain. I wanted to compete 2015 but I think with the way my money is. Jan I will start trt and do a blast and cruse from there on.

The thing I love the most about cycling is myr train of though is so much better. I feel like im a productive person. But when I crash I'm way to A.D.D. to deal with shit

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Typically short ester will yield you better gains as there is more compound. For example, test suspension is 100% testosterone whereas cyp is 70% testosterone 30% ester. The longer the ester the more weight it has decreasing the amount of compound per milligram. Short esters will also bring your blood levels up quicker. One thing to consider though is the frequent pinning. Ideally suspensions should be administered 2xdaily. Here is a list of esters and the amount of testosterone you get with each ester.

Ester actual mg/100mg dose
test no ester 100
tren acetate 87
test prop 83
test enanth 72
test cyp 70
test undecan 63

Exactly. Although I should add long esters will build up more over time. Long esters are also considered more anabolic in general terms. I like using both... variety is the spice of life :D I would recommend using both throughout the year.

I tend to feel best on test c but haven't used it for years but have some on the way :)