©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Conversion Kits?

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I'm confused about what they are exactly..
but i'm not so dim that I can't figure it out...
does this mean with one of these "kits" I could
be my own Steroid Emeril?
and how stupid a proposition is this?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
deadlift said:
I'm confused about what they are exactly..
but i'm not so dim that I can't figure it out...
does this mean with one of these "kits" I could
be my own Steroid Emeril?
and how stupid a proposition is this?

It's not stupid to ask any question on here Bro. I believe these kits contain all the necessary things to bottle your own gear (except for the raw materials of course.) I think some of the brothers here do it, and I'm sure they will chime in.

W

wolfyEVH

most of the kits are for making fina (aka, tren). Making your own gear is the cheapest way there is.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
It's been done for years. Others have gone before us and worked out the kinks. How many news articles have you read over the last few years about people getting sick or dying from making their own gear?

NONE

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
hmmm, so where do i find the recipes?
and ingredients... same place I always shop?
i would like to try this
once again, thanks bros...

P

pincrusher

deadlift said:
hmmm, so where do i find the recipes?
and ingredients... same place I always shop?
i would like to try this
once again, thanks bros...
there are some sites that deal directly with the subject of making your own homebrewed gear whether its from conversion kits and finaplex cattle pellets or from raw powders. this subject is not talked about on all sites though mainly because of the fear that a newbie with little to no experience in the overall steroid usage game will make some gear that is way overdosed because he doesnt know any better and will have very bad side affects or complications from it.
i make most of my own gear anymore because i like the fact that i can make it specifically to my own personal specifications especially when it comes to blends of different products in the same bottle.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
you can say that again, and by the way dragon...your
advice on squats about a month ago was on the money...
i'm beginning to see my abs...