©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Justified beating or just a Rage ??

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Hey guys....I got into a suitation this weekend and would like to tell about it. To make a long story short....

Went to a bar with my new girlfriend, brother, and another friend. My brother had his hat on backwards so a guy decided to walk up behind him and take a cheap shot on the side of his eye. What he did not know is that I was with him and I saw the whole thing. Before the guy could say "oh shit" I ran about 10 feet and reached back from next weekpounded him right on the side of the eye socket then landed 4 more hard shots before he collapsed to the ground. The reason I stepped in is because he hit my brother from behind and secondly I did not want my brother to fight him because he is a baseball pitcher and has been drafted by the Chicago White Sox. I did not want him to him the guy and injure his hand or get thrown in jail.

I was told I went into a rage but I am close with my little brother(well by birth he is my little brother but he is bigger than me 6'3" 230)and felt like he had a hell of a lot more to loose than I did so I stepped in. Also I felt like it was cheap for that guy to hit him from behind for no reason....I say this because My right hand is swolen, can't move my trumb and index finger. I think it is broke so I am going to have to go to the doctor Tomorrow morning...It hurts like a mother fucker and i am about 8 weeks into my cicle and I know I will not be able to lift for a while.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

i would have done the same thing bro.......for the protection of a loved one

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Rage would seem like an expected emotion under the circumstances you described. I'd take an attack on any family member the same as being attacked myself. That really sucks that you hurt your hand though but was that all? Did the police get invovled?

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Thats what I said to my friend who said it looked like i went into a rage. I told him I would have done that on or off a cycle...... I told him that it would have been stupid to let him fight and screw up his hand and loose his 400k+ signing bonus. Plus he is going to buy me a hummer so....... I just can't stand someone taking a cheap shot and on top of that for no reason.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Yeah the police showed up, actually they were outside the bar and when the guy woke up he said he would not press charges(police said he could not anyway because of what everyone said) and there were plenty of people who told the police what happened so they agreed to let everyone leave.

l3i0hazard said:
Rage would seem like an expected emotion under the circumstances you described. I'd take an attack on any family member the same as being attacked myself. That really sucks that you hurt your hand though but was that all? Did the police get invovled?

W

wolfyEVH

ronnier38930 said:
Thats what I said to my friend who said it looked like i went into a rage. I told him I would have done that on or off a cycle...... I told him that it would have been stupid to let him fight and screw up his hand and loose his 400k+ signing bonus. Plus he is going to buy me a hummer so....... I just can't stand someone taking a cheap shot and on top of that for no reason.

buy you a hummer??? is your penis that small?? lol seriously though, i'm a huge sox fan.....maybe you can hook me up w/ some autographs and tickets, maybe some boxseats!! wink wink

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
That's good to hear about the police siding with you - excellent! Still too bad about the hand though...

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Yep.....He has to go to the farm league at least his first year but I will be able to get seats for the game. I will keep you in mind when he gets his first set of tickets and send you a couple.

My cousin lives in Hattiesburg MS and knows brett Farve's agent so this past year he got me tickets to the monday night game in green bay. I got to sit in the box with his wife and got to meet his good friend Tim Mcgraw....I am going to get to go back this year also !!! It was great!!!

No... the HUMMER is just the fact that it is big, powerfull and looks great and I live on 1100 acres in the countryside and need a good 4x4.

wolfyEVH said:
buy you a hummer??? is your penis that small?? lol seriously though, i'm a huge sox fan.....maybe you can hook me up w/ some autographs and tickets, maybe some boxseats!! wink wink

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ronnier38930 said:
My cousin lives in Hattiesburg MS and knows brett Farve's agent so this past year he got me tickets to the monday night game in green bay. I got to sit in the box with his wife and got to meet his good friend Tim Mcgraw....I am going to get to go back this year also !!! It was great!!!

My wifes family lives close to Hattiesburg. A little dinky place just north of Laurel.

P

pincrusher

i would have done the same thing you did. i hate to see anyone sucker punched like that and i actually a few years ago jumped in to help a total stranger who got sucker punched like your brother did. the poor guy was at a nightclub with his girlfriend and a bunch of young punks were harassing her and telling her that her boyfriend wasnt good enough for her and she should go home with them. the boyfriend asked the guys to leave them alone and as he was doing that one of the punks came up behind and hit him in the side of the head. it took me all of about 5 seconds to have 2 of them laying on the floor, one out cold and i was heading for a 3rd one when the bouncers came over and stopped it. cops came and basically stated that they were glad someone stood up to these punks cause they were causing problems at a few local watering holes. became good friends with the young couple i helped out and went to their wedding later on when they got hitched. :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Carry a Glock. It helps tone down all kinds of assholes and you dont have to break your hand. lol. Seriously, good job Ronnier. I hate assholes.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Yeah I hate assholes too..... Glock?? That's not big enough to do any real damage. I will just have to put my Class III(legally licensed!) AR-15 .223 Full auto with select fire complete with Gemtech sound supressor in the truck with me next time.

I'll catch them one by one as they walk out the door and shoot them in the ankle. Hell, I will be 100+ yards off and they won't even hear the shot.

Naaaahhh.....on a serious note It has screwed my cycle up because I will not be able to grab a dumbbell for a few weeks now. I guess I will have to do legs and cardio only.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
pincrusher said:
i would have done the same thing you did. i hate to see anyone sucker punched like that and i actually a few years ago jumped in to help a total stranger who got sucker punched like your brother did. the poor guy was at a nightclub with his girlfriend and a bunch of young punks were harassing her and telling her that her boyfriend wasnt good enough for her and she should go home with them. the boyfriend asked the guys to leave them alone and as he was doing that one of the punks came up behind and hit him in the side of the head. it took me all of about 5 seconds to have 2 of them laying on the floor, one out cold and i was heading for a 3rd one when the bouncers came over and stopped it. cops came and basically stated that they were glad someone stood up to these punks cause they were causing problems at a few local watering holes. became good friends with the young couple i helped out and went to their wedding later on when they got hitched. :)

atta boy pincrusher

btw ronnier your situation was completely understandable.