©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What goes around comes around. LOL

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
A few months ago I brought up BIGA's article about eating 400 to 500 grams of protein a day to get huge. Well all the resident experts chimed in and said "That's WAYYY to much protein and bla, bla,bla.
Even a IFBB pro said the same thing. He said he was laughing his ass off just reading it.
Well BIGDAVESMITH (One of Dante's boys) a HoHum 5'11" tall guy 268 ripped hard is saying the "magic begins at 400 to 500 grams of protein plus test and HGH. Guess what? There isn't a guy in this forum that hold a candle to this guys TRUE size and may, just maybe you should open your minds up to things you know nothing about before assuring anyone of the opposite? This includes our IFBB pro also.
The thread is over in PM under BIG GUYS<----or something close to that.
You think it's an accident I look exactly like my avatar at 55? Maybe I'm just not a sheep walking in step with all the other sheep?

I'll just leave you with this. Never close your mind to possibility's.

Your standing in front of strange a door. Only a fool will speculate and arrive at a conclusion of what's on the other side based on their speculation. Are you going to be the guy to open the door, or just walk away because you "speculated" on what's there?

CG

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I would listen to Big A's advise over any other person in this sport. Whether it be in regards to bodybuilding or in regards to business. He KNOWS what he is talking about!

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
CG, I read your article a while back and I agreed with you and the author. Truthfully its been haunting me, when I eat I look at the protein amount and my first thought is your article, so I suppliment my meals with a protein shake. Last night i woke up starving, so I made a thick protein shake. I have to say I am probaly not at 4-500 grams even at 280 lbs thats a ton of food, which is good keeps the hunger down! I have noticed some things for sure;
1. better pumps, all day long even on days off
2. suppression of hunger ( huge deal)
3. strength
4. feelings of well being
5. less soreness
6. More ejaculate, mama likes this one.
Negatives;
1. $$
2. you do get tired of eating, lol.

thanks for the article its REALLY helped me....

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
These are the things I do to make getting it in ya easier.

I drink egg whites flavored with Coffee Mate.

I drink cooked chicken. I rip it up into small chunks and then add water to the blender to just above how high it stacks in the blender.

I make up an EAA drink to keep next to the bed and drink it every time I take a piss.

BTW: This is FACT I drink liquid egg whites and liquid chicken and have 100% solid bowel movements. That was a huge concern of mine.

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I would listen to Big A's advise over any other person in this sport. Whether it be in regards to bodybuilding or in regards to business. He KNOWS what he is talking about!

Ya Man! I didn't need BIGDAVE to confirm it for me. I was on this from the point of my first post.

This is my latest pic I sent to my trainer. I think it's three weeks old?
I'm posting this so you understand I'm not bullshitting you.

CG

Attachments

• 792.JPG
    792.JPG
    444.9 KB · Views: 125

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Holy crap CC you look great. Do you mind me asking your age?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
55 years young. :)

Look guys this isn't about how I look. It's about how hard your trying to grow and whats holding you back. If all things are in place this one over sight could be killing it for you. That's all I wanted to point out. I have been at this for ......forever. This one thing has totally reversed my views on retiring. I'm on my way back to the 2016 nats.

CG

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, you look amazing CG! I would challenge anyone to rather than upping the dose, try upping your protein and see which works better. The way I see it, there are those that no matter what they do, grow. Although these are some of the biggest and most genetically gifted guys, they aren't necessarily the best sources of information. Then there are those that have to dig and grind for every single ounce of muscle they have ie John Meadows. Although they may never achieve what the "gifted" guys have, I tend to value their advise and methods over the others.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I have no doubt it will work an is good advice.
The only problem I see are only a few are tough enough to actually get it done.

hell yes its easier to eat "when your hungry" or 200g protein.
But to build a beast I believe you have to eat like one also. Most are not disciplined enough myself included. Its the weak spot I need to change.
VERY few guys I can gurantee you are getting in 500g protein daily.
Sure as hell not if there only eating when they get hungry.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
This is something i need to step up and do also. I get 200g protein and a little over 2000 calories from my 3x daily shakes, and around 150g protein and another 2-3k calories from food. So 350g protein a day. Need to start force feeding myself if its gonna happen...

CG you look awesome brother!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have no doubt it will work an is good advice.
The only problem I see are only a few are tough enough to actually get it done.

hell yes its easier to eat "when your hungry" or 200g protein.
But to build a beast I believe you have to eat like one also. Most are not disciplined enough myself included. Its the weak spot I need to change.
VERY few guys I can gurantee you are getting in 500g protein daily.
Sure as hell not if there only eating when they get hungry.

Raj, I get cjc1295 and GHRP2. I add 2 cc's to each vile and tape them together. Every two hours with a slin pin I draw 5iu from each and then pin it. YOUR APPITITE WILL BE THERE buddy! Look into drinking as much protein as possible. I like drinking real food not protein drinks.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey I just asked Dave what exactly he is eating and he said anything 400+ for protein is "the grow zone" for him.
120 to 150 for fats and 200 to 300 for carbs.

Not having the high carb amounts wil make this much more obtainable than you may think guys.

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This is something i need to step up and do also. I get 200g protein and a little over 2000 calories from my 3x daily shakes, and around 150g protein and another 2-3k calories from food. So 350g protein a day. Need to start force feeding myself if its gonna happen...

CG you look awesome brother!

Matt, 2000 calories just aint gonna do it bro. I'm 6800 on leg and back day just to put this in perspective for you.

CG

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Matt, 2000 calories just aint gonna do it bro. I'm 6800 on leg and back day just to put this in perspective for you.

CG

Oh i know...2000+ cals from my shakes, then another 2-3k from food on top of that...so 4k minimum per day is what im taking in. But i agree, that's still not enough. I have forcefed myself before to get more than that, but was just so uncomfortably full all the time i didnt want to do anything.lol. Need to man up and do it again, bc i know it's holding me back, because my training is on point as well as gear. I'll never get past 200lbs if i dont plain and simple

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Looking great CG, good thread. Imo the hardest thing for people attempting to do this are overcoming digestive issues. I've done it before and strength increased noticeably, however I couldn't continue long enough to see any physique changes as I didn't figure out the digestive issues.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I am not disagreeing with the view that 400+ is great for growth, but I think it needs to be tempered with an understanding of where a person currently is at, size wise.

During my last bulking cycle, I was growing while eating only 3500 calories of food (only 1 cheat meal a week, too, and not a really bad cheat meal). I was getting in about 350g of protein and growing nicely. I started at 300 calories and about 300g of protein but when I hit a plateau I upped both and started growing again. I am not a huge guy by any means, so 600g of protein would be a horrible waste for me...my body would simply end up converting it to fat in the end.

It IS good to understand that the 300g protein limit is not a hard stop...keep upping it as you hit growth plateaus, along with the calories you eat. You have to eat to grow.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I make up an EAA drink to keep next to the bed and drink it every time I take a piss.

What is an EAA drink?

Also, I am probably one of a handful of people on the planet who actually LIKES the taste of egg whites as they are, right out of the carton.