©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why not anavar, masteron, or....

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
Ok I have been doing some studying (lord help us all) and I am really curious so instead of more reading why not just ask everyone on here.

I did some research on masteron. Ok s/e are low, gains ratings are good. Prices are about the same maybe a little higher for us. So why isn't it a common steroid? I mean well maybe it is some parts but it isn't talked much about here. Also I mean the only major s/e that is common with it is acne and of course it has the other sides but are rare compared to test and all the others. Now it may not add the lbs. like some of these others but it builds quality i have heard.

Also same thing with anavar, what about it? Maybe I just don't read enough as much anymore but is it more common than I think?

Thinkin of my next cycle with something like masteron and winny or equipoise stacked. Any suggestions. Thanks guys

W

wolfyEVH

gettin_big said:
Ok I have been doing some studying (lord help us all) and I am really curious so instead of more reading why not just ask everyone on here.

I did some research on masteron. Ok s/e are low, gains ratings are good. Prices are about the same maybe a little higher for us. So why isn't it a common steroid? I mean well maybe it is some parts but it isn't talked much about here. Also I mean the only major s/e that is common with it is acne and of course it has the other sides but are rare compared to test and all the others. Now it may not add the lbs. like some of these others but it builds quality i have heard.

Also same thing with anavar, what about it? Maybe I just don't read enough as much anymore but is it more common than I think?

Thinkin of my next cycle with something like masteron and winny or equipoise stacked. Any suggestions. Thanks guys

something like masteron is mainly a contest drug pro's use, and most will tell you you need very low bodyfat to really get anything from it. anavar however is VERY popular and used by both men and women. Very light on the HPTA and is in fact a class I oral, the drawback is the high price of it and some resort to something like t-bol. Hopefully you're basing your cycle with test. Test is a must, unless you're running something like var only.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I have a suggestion, don't take anything without test. I don't know anything about masteron. I know one thing about anavar that you may want to consider, it's DAMN expensive.