©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pill vs liquid?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
there both good bro. liquids are generally more convienent. some people just dont like taking pills. either one is fine bro.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
lifterdanman said:
Liquid forms are absorbed more faster, just look at www.LionNutrition.com all they use is the liquid forms.

do those come with instructions or something that tells how much to take? i'm going to be ordering some stuff and wanted to find out first. they have good stuff right?

lifterdanman

Sep 8, 2005
JoshF56 said:
do those come with instructions or something that tells how much to take? i'm going to be ordering some stuff and wanted to find out first. they have good stuff right?

good question, I just ordered a package form them: Nolvadex (tamox), clen & taurine, T3 and I was wondering the same thing. I know they come with those nifty pumps that helps you with their dosage. But how does it work?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
why dont you get the rea stuff. its way cheaper. i like pills better becauseits so easy to just swallow with my daly supps. nolva is tiny and clomid is a lil bigger then DHEA. pct for25 days should only be about 25 dollars total

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Pill and liquid are both the same besides one is a pressed or filled cap and the other is the powder suspended in liquid such as everclear. I actually think the pills are much more convienent, there is no measuring or HORRIBLE tastes! Make sure to have a glass of something close by to chase the taste away, YUCK! Your liquid vials should all have the dosage information listed on them, example = 50mg/ml 60ml of clomid which means the vial holds 60ml of liquid and for each 1ml there is 50mg of clomid. One big plus to liquids is you can usually by them cheaper.

W

wolfyEVH

same chemical...same damn thing.....go w/ whatever is cheaper