©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newby Cycle

P

pincrusher

i think your original idea to use deca would be better than eq. the deca will add more mass than the eq will. i wouldnt use the d-bol during your first cycle. it is important that you learn the affects of gear and be able to read when they start working etc. and if you use d-bol at the beginning of a cycle it will overshadow the starting affects of the test & deca. you will probably not gain anymore total size with the d-bol use at the beginning of the cycle, all you will do is make most of your gains early then be more stagnant later in the cycle.
at your size and metabolism level it is even more important how you eat and how much than the gear. 2800-3200 cals isnt enough at your current size to really see gains especially naturally. you must be at or above 2x bodyweight in grams of protein & 20x bodyweight for total cals to have an effective nutritional supply to cause muscle gain. it will undoubtably cause some fat gain as well but to make great muscle gains you need to eat enough to ensure your muscles have the fuel they need to grow. if you worry about not wanting to gain any fat you will never eat enough to see adequate muscle growth.

P

pincrusher

for a first time steroid user i would rather they stay away from any fast acting products so they get a true feel for how the injectible ones work. besides that you really will not see anymore total gains if you add the dbol than if you just give yourself a few weeks to allow the long estered injectibles to hit max bloodlevels.
what i recommend during that 3-4 week timeperiod till the injectibles kick in is to gradually increase your nutritional uptake so by the time it will be needed around week 4 you have hit your highest food intake amounts. this will help to keep off some of the fat that people gain in the first couple weeks of a cycle before the steroids kick in.
save your dbol for your second or third cycle, keep the first one as simple as possible so you can learn the most from it yet still make gains, and also know where they are coming from.
if dbol is used early in a newbie cycle you will see gains and think everything is fine when in reality all it will probably be is waterweight so you will not know if your diet is high enough. follow my suggestions and it allows you to ensure everything is up to snuff during your first cycle learning experience:)