©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I hate people like this, but I'm happy for him

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
A friend of mine who is doing a cycle right now hasn’t worked out in like 5 years and his weight before he started was 194 with 24% body fat. Although, since he hasn’t worked out in a long time, I would figure he would make good gains and I believe he should wait before he lose a lot of bodyfat, but he wanted to do a cycle with deca and test. I saw him today and it’s been 2 months since I say him last due to our schedule, but I was very surprise that he dropped his body fat from 24% to 16% in 8 weeks and his current weight is 207. If you subtract the fat he lost from 194 Ibs he still gained 25 pounds in 8 weeks and he still has 4 weeks left before he does his PCT. I’m happy for him, but people like this pisses me off, hes on a 2500 calories a day diet and I would give my left testicle if I could make the same gains as he did. Even at 16% body fat, he looks good and I hardly recognized him when he showed up at my door. I hope he doesn't get drug tested because if you could see what he looked like 8 weeks ago and what he does today. Anybody in their right mind would know he didn't do this naturally, but maybe some people can.

Last edited:

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
mike1991 said:
A friend of mine who is doing a cycle right now hasn’t worked out in like 5 years and his weight before he started was 194 with 24% body fat. Although, since he hasn’t worked out in a long time, I would figure he would make good gains and I believe he should wait before he lose a lot of bodyfat, but he wanted to do a cycle with deca and test. I saw him today and it’s been 2 months since I say him last due to our schedule, but I was very surprise that he dropped his body fat from 24% to 16% in 8 weeks and his current weight is 207. If you subtract the fat he lost from 194 Ibs he still gained 25 pounds in 8 weeks and he still has 4 weeks left before he does his PCT. I’m happy for him, but people like this pisses me off, hes on a 2500 calories a day diet and I would give my left testicle if I could make the same gains as he did. Even at 16% body fat, he looks good and I hardly recognized him when he showed up at my door. I hope he doesn't get drug tested because if you could see what he looked like 8 weeks ago and what he does today. Anybody in their right mind would know he didn't do this naturally, but maybe some people can.
I hear you brother I know guys who have'nt touch steriods and they look better than some guys on steriods:sniper:

P

pincrusher

it never stops amazing me how much different steroids are from one person to the next. i see it all the time myself how people go on a simple cycle and make great gains yet others really struggle to make even modest gains.