©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone thats has info?

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
I placed an order with alin and they got back to me and then I sent my order number.. and they are supposed to get back to you with trackin and shipp info.. but my spam guard was on and erases anything labeled as spam or bulk I noticed and I may not have got my trackin info.. does anyone know the best way to contact them again without being bothersome to get the info again so I can make sure I am home to sign for the package?? thanks..

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Yea if you just sent an email saying what happened I'm sure Alin would be happy to get you that information...

I dont know what you ordered or where you're from, but when I get registered the package usually gets here before US postal service has a chance to put tracking into it's system. I just order registered because it has a better chance of getting here without customs intercepting.

If you're not at your house when the mailman drops it off he should leave a slip that says he needs a signature, and that it can be picked up at the post office after a certain time that day or the next day, etc...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I always think it is abit pointless knowing exact tracking cos it is often delayed. Plus it may show up it has arrived in your country and being despatched but then takes many days to actually get to your home. Your best just making sure someone (you) are there as much as possible. That can be impossible when working each day and living alone etc. But as the above says if your not there you will just get a slip and you just go in and collect it. They don't check it etc so it will be fine. You just have to make sure you pick it up asap after it goes back to the depot cos many times after a week or so they send it back.

A good indication if it is registered is 8-14 days after order goes through (if in the US). But of course delays are very common. I just mean if you can stay in somedays your best making sure it is in that time frame cos delivery is likely to take place then.

I am usually working etc so I get my stuff sent to my parents house and just collect it from there (there is someone always in there). Many will warn against that and rightfully so but it is different for me as I live in the UK and they would always accept the parcel cos I get most of my stuff sent there.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I don't think it's your spam blocking it out. The past two times i've ordered Alin as always been delayed in giving me the shipping info for tracking but packages have arrived on time mostly. However, this past order I placed had several different packages and i've emailed him several times for tracking and still have heard nothing back. Not sure why either.....

phdisel

May 8, 2008
I have been getting emails fine. Sometimes they go un answered then after about 5 days I will resend it and he answers with in 24 hours. The tracking is delayed, but it still gets here quicker. I got half of my other the other day and it took exactly 2 weeks from the time he sent. Now the other half is stealth and he is behind I think. It has been a month and it still hasn't even shipped, which is fine becuase he let me know that. I am very happy with him.