©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Report on Anabolic Steroids...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
Hey i am going to be doing a report on anabolic steroids for my health class. i need a least 3 website sources to turn in tommorow. they can be any kind of website that is not a ".com" ie: they can be .org,.net,etc...

anyways...you guys know any informative ones?? (and HELL NO im not going to use this site or any other site that has forums on there) i just need 3 informative sites so the techer can check where i got my information on...

secondly, you guys think its ok for me to do a report on juice?? i mean by the time i give this report im going to probably be on my cycle but im pretty small though...i dont look like a juice at all... some replys would be appreciated.
No flaming please..

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
No ones gonna flame here. Personally, I wouldn't do a report on juice. Once you show that you have a full, in-depth understanding of steroids - you also show that this is a subject into which you have taken great interest. On top of this, you're hangin out at the gym and your dad just busted you with a bunch of pins...........It's gettin pretty obvious bro........jmho

bjjgrappler101

Aug 31, 2004
do you want to get caught

Sometimes we do things to get caught or for people to know.I once had this problem but with another substance ...i would love the thrill of almost getting caught

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'm not sure what types of web sites are you looking for? Hopefully not ones that are selling AAS. Anyways, here is a good article you can get some info from regarding how AAS really effect one's health over a long time period.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2002-08-15/news/nelson.html

As far as doing a report on AAS, I wouldn't do one if I'm planning on taking them. That will bring attention to you and when people notice you are getting bigger, they will know you are juicing. Hell, if you just workout hard and eat right, they will think you are juicing.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
exactly. I've never even touched AAS, but since every one here is on them, they automaticly assume that i'm 'juicing' when all i'm doing is working out consistantly and keeping a good diet.
As far as the report. Its too sensitive of a matter, expecially because of the teen usage nowadays. I would suggest never mentioning AAS even around friends.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
It's just in our nature. We can't do something a little bit naughty without bragging to someone about it. We just have to tell someone even if we only skirt the issue and don't directly tell them.

(Here's the fatherly lecture and yes I am qualified. My kids are 17,19 and 25)

Two people can keep a secret only if one of them is dead and the other one isn't talking. Never tell anyone. Not your brother, not your best friend since kindergarten and especially NEVER a girlfriend.

Last edited:

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
i done the same thing when i was a senior in high school. i done my senior report on juice, that was before i ever done any.