©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

started cycle today

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Well I started my first cycle today after lifting for 17 years. I have to admit I was pretty nervous before that first pin. I was expecting massive amounts of pain for the rest of the night after reading a few posts but besides an initial burn it feels fine. It definitely burned for a good 10 minutes though. Wonder what the next one in 3 days will be like.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Two injectables (equipoise and testosterona C) and an oral (Anastrozo) for 10 weeks then PCT.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Eq needs to be ran for 16 weeks. Your waisting it at 10 weeks.

Last edited:

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Thanks for the advice. I may have to get more before my supply is up if that's the case.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
400mg eq/wk 500 test/wk with nolva and clomid daily for 3 weeks following

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I would extend the pct to 4 weeks. The first time pinning virgin muscles usually does leave you with some soreness but you will get used to it

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Well I didn't slam the needle in there I actually went real slow. I'm 34 and obviously been getting shots my entire life and they never bothered me but it was a different story when it was in my hand! Went a lot smoother than I expected though. I think I read too many posts from people saying they couldn't walk or sit down for a day afterwards. No soreness there at all today so I guess I didn't do to bad.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I am doing injections of test cyp and deca together. I never had any pip whatsoever with just test except after my first shot. When I added deca to the mix I am getting pip that lasts a couple days.

Not sure if it is the deca or the increased shot total volume that is causing it.

Still only 1.5 ml total though.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I'm hoping to end up with some decent before and after pics. About 3 months ago I hit an all time high in weight (276.6) and said enough was enough. I was still hitting the gym on a regular basis and getting slow strength gains but I was eating like a total buffoon. I didn't change my gym habits but I did change the way I eat or I should say I changed what I eat. Over the last 10 weeks I dropped 30 pounds so I took a picture. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming I thought what better time to start a short bulking cycle so here I am. If I don't stray too far from my current diet over that time, I don't expect to gain more than 10-15 pounds. At that point I'll take another pic. Then I'm going to try to cut like crazy starting in Late Jan early Feb until mid-late March. Then I'll take another. I'm kicking myself for not taking one before I started anything.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Oh hey and i found the EQ i was using to be quite a bit thicker than the test-C i was running. so with my EQ i always ran the syringe under hot water for 30 seconds befor pinning. it goes in easier and doesnt burn.

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
Relax before you inject, if your muscle is contracted it will hurt when you inject

take it easy

and welcome into the dark side of bodybuilding :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Great to hear your progress gobot.. now dont dissappear from Anasci because we here are all sort of in an AA meeting. Anabolics Always research and development of fit bodies.. u leave we find u..lol. thkz for sharing..

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
LOL I remember my first pinning ... My hand was shaking so bad ! then when I was done I was like "oh that was it ? EASYYYYYY !!"