©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Phil Heath offseason

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Phil looking pretty......... Thick!
97a928970a23da7cf20be38a60423e32.jpg

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Are we sure that isn't photochopped? His lats look look freakishly wide. Or maybe it's the angle of the picture? Something looks off on him. Can't figure out what it is.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Are we sure that isn't photochopped? His lats look look freakishly wide. Or maybe it's the angle of the picture? Something looks off on him. Can't figure out what it is.

Could be photoshopped? Looks to me like he is holding way too much fat!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Isn't it hyper critical to call the guy fat? Granted he's not in Olympia shape, but isn't that what the offseason is for? The guy's still under 15%. If I looked even close to that "bad" I'd be walking around shirtless in public all day.

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
His chest looks horrible
What Chest?
Isn't it hyper critical to call the guy fat? Granted he's not in Olympia shape, but isn't that what the offseason is for? The guy's still under 15%. If I looked even close to that "bad" I'd be walking around shirtless in public all day.
He does look strange but Fat and still has a flat stomach? I'd say more bloated and retaining water. A few weeks on different drugs and some diet changes he will look totally different.

Still be flat chested though lol.

Member of the VAULT

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
He is a freak. 5 Olympia titles, I would say he is doing something right.

Absolutely, and I mean him no disrespect, it's just interesting to see just how far some guys will go. I remember seeing guys like Lee Priest who would go to almost 20% bf while others never even break 10%. He's definitely doing something right

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
Absolutely, and I mean him no disrespect, it's just interesting to see just how far some guys will go. I remember seeing guys like Lee Priest who would go to almost 20% bf while others never even break 10%. He's definitely doing something right

haha Lee Priest, jesus he would look like the michelin man.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I went threw so many comptition pics of him and his chest is spot on- in fact a great chest
Like some one posted- Mable it's the lighting in these pics that make his chest look like shit