©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar Cycle

Brandon91

Dec 7, 2012
England
Go for 100mg for 6+ weeks which seems to be the general consensus

Why oral only and why Anavar specifically though mate? Seems like a poor choice price to gains wise to run on its own

What do you want to achieve with the cycle??

TFerguson

Nov 21, 2012
Anavar only is for children and small women - run it as an ancillary with test for 12 weeks and you will get some nice lean gains and vascularity, otherwise flush those tabs down the toilet

incbb

Dec 17, 2012
Anavar only is for children and small women - run it as an ancillary with test for 12 weeks and you will get some nice lean gains and vascularity, otherwise flush those tabs down the toilet

false

incbb

TFerguson

Nov 21, 2012
You guys must be luckier genetically than me - run it by itself at 100mgs a day for very little return, but put it in with a short ester test and it is a game changer.

Last edited:

MichaelB

Dec 12, 2012
False x 2 . I ran 100mg a day alone and got vascular and hard as steel. It's one of my cruisers ..

Yes, i'm planning on taking alone, I just finished bulking up, but I'm not happy with my cuts, so asked around, they told me DIET!DIET!DIET! so I figured Yes DIET! and I was also told that anavar is used for fat burning moreso than mass or strength gains also makes you lean, so I'd like to give it a go. currently weighing 210lbs.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Have you considered taking Clenbuterol, T3 and HCG? Those coupled with a good eating program and exercise, the fat should melt off.

Just another option.....

Yes, i'm planning on taking alone, I just finished bulking up, but I'm not happy with my cuts, so asked around, they told me DIET!DIET!DIET! so I figured Yes DIET! and I was also told that anavar is used for fat burning moreso than mass or strength gains also makes you lean, so I'd like to give it a go. currently weighing 210lbs.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yes sir Michael.. Diets 70% of the recipe you are looking for . If you are not experienced with clen & t3 or even eca stacks it's not something to just fool around and guess. Diets key, there are peptides and hgh available to a person also but those are not a some magic 1 month ordeal they are long term and lots of dedication..

MichaelB

Dec 12, 2012
Yes, Thanks for your opinions and options given, and also i was thinking of using anavar with humatren and masteron. what do you guys think?