©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH Lab Testing Samples

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I posted this on PM. We are seeking samples for Lab Testing for the following Sponsor HGH products. I am asking the members here in Anasci for help! If you have any of the following Sponsors products, post up here.

Here are the Sponsors we are actively seeking HGH Samples for:

Mr. Karl-Sciroxx; 1 Entry; Somastim

Uncle Z.; 1 Entry; Eurotropin 10 iu

Toraxx; 1 Entry;

Purity Source Labs; 1 Entry; Eurotropin 40 IU Dual Chamber

MyGearGuRu; 1 Entry; Blk Top

Direct-VIP; 1 Entry; Racetropin

The Provider; 2 Entries Grey Top and Black Top

After we collect the necessary samples from members for the above listed products, we will evaluate other Sponsor products that HAVE NOT contributed that are requested by DONATING members. Please PM me and copy buck1973 with any of the above Sponsors products that you would be willing to donate. We would like to get two 10iu vials for each sponsor.

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
Race. I donated via PM. when/where will the results be posted?

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Results will be posted here, Brother. We will post a link on PM. Thanks for your support.

I believe I misspoke....the HGH Lab Testing results will be posted over on ProMuscle, with a link posted here at Anasci. The AAS Lab Testing results will be posted here on Anasci, with a link posted over on PM. Sorry for the confusion.

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
I believe I misspoke....the HGH Lab Testing results will be posted over on ProMuscle, with a link posted here at Anasci. The AAS Lab Testing results will be posted here on Anasci, with a link posted over on PM. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you for all your hard work!

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
We have 1 sample to collect and that is on the way. we then will get all out to the lab and we will have our long awaited HGH results...
Buck, are we still waiting on results for the testing to be posted (Donating member - under "sketch2000")

Cheers
DM2000

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
OK, Guys! My apologies for not posting for a while. Unfortunately, with Hurricane Irma taking aim right for my front door in So, Florida, I may not be active again for a short (I hope) time after tomorrow. I do want to say that I have several messages to Janoshik but have yet received a reply. If and when I do, I will ensure that the 20 oil samples are sent ASAP. For my Brothers here in South Florida, let's get through this God speed! For everyone else, please say a prayer for us.

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
OK, Guys! My apologies for not posting for a while. Unfortunately, with Hurricane Irma taking aim right for my front door in So, Florida, I may not be active again for a short (I hope) time after tomorrow. I do want to say that I have several messages to Janoshik but have yet received a reply. If and when I do, I will ensure that the 20 oil samples are sent ASAP. For my Brothers here in South Florida, let's get through this God speed! For everyone else, please say a prayer for us.

Stay safe!

I did not get any new emails from you, my friend.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Take care of yourself Racepicks. Let me know If I need to start driving your way with fuel or food

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Stay safe!

I did not get any new emails from you, my friend.

Jano- Just resent.

To the rest of you guys wondering, I got lucky. Irma decided to hit the Keys then barrel up the Gulf coast instead of hitting Ft. Lauderdale with all it's fury. No Electric, some down trees, flooding, etc., but nothing extreme. Thank God.

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
Jano- Just resent.

To the rest of you guys wondering, I got lucky. Irma decided to hit the Keys then barrel up the Gulf coast instead of hitting Ft. Lauderdale with all it's fury. No Electric, some down trees, flooding, etc., but nothing extreme. Thank God.
Glad hearing you're okay!

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
Jano- Just resent.

Replied now