©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Geno Tested?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Was wondering if there has been any test for Geno's products, didn't see any threads regarding any of his products

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Here are the next set of samples racepick had to send in:

Genotec Test E 300mg
Genotec Deca 300mg
IsoVet Equipoise 300mg
?????? Norma Test E 250mg
Pharmacom Primo 100mg
Westward Pharma Test C 200mg.
VRS Mast P 200mg
H-AS Tren A 200mg
Toraxx Methenolone E 100mg
VRS Anavar Liquid 20mg
H-AA Mast
H-AS Primo
Growth Clinic Parabolan (Tren Hex)
Growth Clinic Sustanon

Make sure to keep an eye on this thread as racepicks keeps it up-to-date with what samples are going next: http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-serum-testing/41257-aas-testing-samples-needed.html

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006

Genotec Test E 300mg
Genotec Deca 300mg
IsoVet Equipoise 300mg
Pharmacom Primo 100mg
VRS Mast P 200mg
H-AS Tren A 200mg
VRS Anavar Liquid 20mg
H-AA Mast
H-AS Primo
Growth Clinic Sustanon

Make sure to keep an eye on this thread as racepicks keeps it up-to-date with what samples are going next: http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-serum-testing/41257-aas-testing-samples-needed.html

Look forward to seeing these results....lots of good ones in there!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

Genotec Test E 300mg
Genotec Deca 300mg
IsoVet Equipoise 300mg
Pharmacom Primo 100mg
VRS Mast P 200mg
H-AS Tren A 200mg
VRS Anavar Liquid 20mg
H-AA Mast
H-AS Primo
Growth Clinic Sustanon

Lot's of good ones in this list. Norma Test E as in Norma Hellas?

Viking

Nov 11, 2011

Genotec Test E 300mg
Genotec Deca 300mg
IsoVet Equipoise 300mg
Pharmacom Primo 100mg
VRS Mast P 200mg
H-AS Tren A 200mg
VRS Anavar Liquid 20mg
H-AA Mast
H-AS Primo
Growth Clinic Sustanon

That is a nice list. Any idea when the results will be in?

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
That is a nice list. Any idea when the results will be in?
Yes curious on geno test e to I feel great on it and about to start his gh soon . I seen some results last week some guy got tested for number came back ok not crazy high but who knows what else he was taking I'm talking about his gh

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bigmills

Jun 27, 2016
Yes curious on geno test e to I feel great on it and about to start his gh soon . I seen some results last week some guy got tested for number came back ok not crazy high but who knows what else he was taking I'm talking about his gh

Everyone's body is different when it comes to test GH, whether it's a GH serum test or igf levels. The only way to really read a test like that it would be from the same person I think on here is Racepics. I could be wrong if so I apologize Racepics but whoever it is, his body is going to be the same most of the time not 100% but most of the time. He can give you an idea when it comes to GH if it's real or not but not very accurate when it comes to exactly how much it will raise your IGF levels.

Obviously the best movie I would suggest would be, go with a source you trust and if not that then yes look at these tests at least then you can determine whose stuff is dosed well or closely. Then first thing first get a baseline igf Test done. If you don't get it base line, and it's hard to really gauge how well it is working something with GH,and testosterone. I would say without a Baseline you can guesstimate about 80%. That's just my personal opinion. I know other people might have a different opinion and I completely respect that..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LATS

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Oct 14, 2015
I sent in some npp and test enth to be tested.. I'm sure the results will be soon...

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
Can't wait to see these geno results going to place big order but I still want to see results for peace of mind. I guess there is a reason he been around 10 years

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I wonder what and when they will test the samples from Alinshop with my $300 winning I gave the testing program?
I don't think there was any thing done with that.
Makes me want to donate again��

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Yeah Squatster, I remember something being posted about Alinshop products being tested. I'm not sure what the deal was but, I never saw them. Who was sending them?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
The way to have done that would be collect your 300 prize, THEN send in something YOU have on hand.

Who made an arrangement to receive your' gift and test it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I just gave the whole thing to you guys so you could pick what you want and you could have it come strait from you. It would have been a lot safer for all parties involved that way.
I'm not a re shipper. I think the postal service would see me coming a mile away.
A guy comer in swetting to death - shaking - looking like a dog that just shit on the floor.
I get a little nervous

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Who is you guys? I would have never agreed to that. I disagree about the part of it being safer to all involved that way. Maybe easier for you lol but not safer for whoever would agree to receive a pack going through customs.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Squatster won an Alinshop contest and wanted to donate those winnings to the testing.

I told him to get in touch with Race about it and see what they could come up with.

Their communication fell through the cracks when Race got tied up with life and nothing came of it.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Who is you guys? I would have never agreed to that. I disagree about the part of it being safer to all involved that way. Maybe easier for you lol but not safer for whoever would agree to receive a pack going through customs.

Didn't mean - you guys - lol
Ment the testing
My hearts was in the right place at least
Was just wondering what happened
Wish I had talked to you in the first place. It would have been all done.
No worries
I would never want to receave test samples from a bones head nervous fucker like me

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I understand now. I just could t recall or figure out who would have agreed to that arrangement.

Alin is a huge supporter from day1. All it would take is an email
From Anasci and alin would send that prize. So don't feel like anything was lost.