©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Results & Being Banned!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We have just had to permenantly ban our first member during this testing!

pooh6369 has been banned from here and also from PM.

Testing results are NOT allowed to leave the Testing section NO exceptions!

He was even told by other donating members in the thread he decided to post on another forum about the testing and yet did not care because he thought his $10 bought him a voice?

This will not be tolerated and there are no warnings! You WILL BE permanently banned if you take the testing results out of the Testing section!

If members wish to see the results you need to tell them they either need to contact buck1973 for monetary donations or 25 posts gains them access to the testing section.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Someone just posted on promuscle about a forum and they going on about the testing. I just started reading one thread (there maybe more as no link was posted) and I recognize one username from promuscle and he is posting everything. This is going to ruin donations for future testing which is annoying. Here is the link...

Test results on professionalmuscle. com suck!!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just read more and it seems they have got the info from promuscle were pooh6369 posted. No one has mentioned anymore details. Perhaps I should have read it all before posting but I was unaware that pooh guy you banned posted the info on promuscle.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I am on another forum where this testing was refrenced by a new member.

He named a source who had bad results but didn't divulge any more info then that.

If a mod from this forum would like me to revise the thread, I can do so.

Also, how can I donate towards the testing?

Czworeczki

Donating Member
Feb 7, 2018
project has to survive so you have to do donate to see results, there is no free sharing for me its fair.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003

He named a source who had bad results but didn't divulge any more info then that.

The testing can be talked about and you can even say whether a source's results were 'good' or 'bad' but you cannot post the actual physique results anywhere outside of the testing forum.

People should be directing others back here to review the results whether by donation or meeting the posting requirements.

For monetary donations you can contact buck1973 (Moderator here), or 25 posts will automatically grant you access to the testing forum.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012

PM buck1973 for donations

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
To the member Sullinatah and everyone else, stop saying the testing is at Professional Muscle. The testing is through AnaSci.org. Instead of getting into fights on other forums over these results, please post a general link to the AnaSci.org website and explain to people that if they donate to the testing or have 25 posts they will have access to the AAS testing results. Stay calm and try to drive members here, not away!

Last edited:

montego

Feb 19, 2018
The testing can be talked about and you can even say whether a source's results were 'good' or 'bad' but you cannot post the actual physique results anywhere outside of the testing forum.

People should be directing others back here to review the results whether by donation or meeting the posting requirements.

For monetary donations you can contact buck1973 (Moderator here), or 25 posts will automatically grant you access to the testing forum.
PM buck1973 for donations
Thank you guys.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

Montego, you're the Mod on Anabolic Science Forum correct? Thank you for coming over here and being as polite as you are. Hopefully what happened over there doesn't happen again. I made a thread about members being an ambassador for the testing and spoke to several of the members about it.

We're looking forward to you making a donation and seeing the results of the testing! I know some members on your board felt like not sharing the results wasn't helping the community but the testing isn't cheap and if we just released results, no one would bother donating. We're looking for a minimum $25...we've accepted as little as $5...we understand some people may not be in a position financially so we also set it up so a post count of 25 will grant people access to that forum. We really want everyone, regardless of post count, to donate something. Many of these sponsors span multiple forums so it's a great service to a lot of people.

In the past two weeks, 4 or 5 results were released and we have a total of 20 for this last round of testing. The results were all over the place. The first 3 we released were from sponsors that had AAS in the bottle but it wasn't the AAS that was on the label. The dosage was way off too!

Hopefully we'll see you here more often and we look forward to your input!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Monetgo- hope you post with us and become part of us.
Would be great to have another family member

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Montego, you're the Mod on Anabolic Science Forum correct? Thank you for coming over here and being as polite as you are. Hopefully what happened over there doesn't happen again. I made a thread about members being an ambassador for the testing and spoke to several of the members about it.

We're looking forward to you making a donation and seeing the results of the testing! I know some members on your board felt like not sharing the results wasn't helping the community but the testing isn't cheap and if we just released results, no one would bother donating. We're looking for a minimum $25...we've accepted as little as $5...we understand some people may not be in a position financially so we also set it up so a post count of 25 will grant people access to that forum. We really want everyone, regardless of post count, to donate something. Many of these sponsors span multiple forums so it's a great service to a lot of people.

In the past two weeks, 4 or 5 results were released and we have a total of 20 for this last round of testing. The results were all over the place. The first 3 we released were from sponsors that had AAS in the bottle but it wasn't the AAS that was on the label. The dosage was way off too!

Yes sir. I'm a mod over there and thought it was the right thing to do to notify the members here about the posts after I saw the reply about how the testing was done and the way the info was handled.

I think this is a great process and don't disagree with keeping the info private at all especially, since such a small donation could save you hundreds in Mislabeled product.

I'm messaging buck as we speak to chip in. Not just to see the results but, to support what you guys have going on.

Wish more boards and members "got it" like you do here.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Monetgo- hope you post with us and become part of us.
Would be great to have another family member
I'll be contributing whatever I can man.

I'm on PM as well but, I normally just read and learn from guys with more expertise then myself.

montego

Feb 19, 2018

Yes sir. I'm a mod over there and thought it was the right thing to do to notify the members here about the posts after I saw the reply about how the testing was done and the way the info was handled.

I think this is a great process and don't disagree with keeping the info private at all especially, since such a small donation could save you hundreds in Mislabeled product.

I'm messaging buck as we speak to chip in. Not just to see the results but, to support what you guys have going on.

My bad. Anabolic Steroid Forum. Yes.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
That's great! Just so you know, we only receive samples from long time, trusted members...some VET or VIP status and all samples must be sealed so there's no funny business.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago

This goes out to not only yrself but all. Any questions about how the process works feel free to ask, this is all done to b as transparent as possible. all results are posted all that is asked is that the specifics stay here (as AnaSCI Has posted above).
ALL are welcome.

GearGod

Feb 18, 2018
I have over 25 posts and still cannot access the testing. I would like to review the thread

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
I have over 25 posts and still cannot access the testing. I would like to review the thread

You made 25 one sentence posts in 15 minutes to avoid paying 5 bucks and you have the balls to actually complain you can’t see them?

What the hell is wrong with people how do they have such little shame?