©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who wrecked their diet on Easter?

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
I had ham, creamed corn, green bean casserole, chocolate, cake and lots of beer...felt horrible afterwards......kvh

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Nope, we don't celebrate Easter. Not that I don't believe in Easter or anything we just don't do anything for it

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
We did when our daughter was young but now she's out of the house we don't really do anything. meal plan was as usual fun stuff LOL

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I had to work sat night and slept in so missed all the bad/good food my family had. Since I am OCD about my diet it I would have most likely brought my food with me to my families anyways though LOL

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Got take out from Olive Garden...Tour of Italy, followed by cheese cake :p

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I stuck to my diet because my family lives in another state so i just relaxed at home.

pharmahgh

May 15, 2017
I screwed up . I couldn't take it. Im in the last weeks of my prep and sitting watching everyone eat killed me. I made it through dinner but when I came home started pounding rice cakes and peanut butter. Not too bad ended up like an extra 20g of fat 100g of carbs like 600 extra calories. Think I made it out unscathed. Ive had no cheats and only 2 refeed meals in 13 weeks anyway It probably did me some good. I woke up much harder and fuller

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Got take out from Olive Garden...Tour of Italy, followed by cheese cake :p

Best thing there! I had an ex-GF that worked there about 10 years ago, and she would get off when they closed at night and bring food whenever I wanted:p

To the OP....yep, went off track big time:)

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I ate with family but it wasn't too bad. Well it was a tonne of calories so for some guys on here probably terrible but for me not bad at all. I probably needed it as I haven't been getting in enough calories recently to grow.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
It was just a normal day for me. I ate my typical meals. I hope everyone had a good weekend.