©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Travelling With Your Gear?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro's....I have a dellima. I have to go out of town on business tomorrow for a week, and I need to transport my gear along with me. I'm not worried about the orals, as I can put them in a pill bottle, but what do I do with a vial and a few syringes? I know that sometimes the TSA even goes through your checked luggage. Has anyone travelled recently with injectable gear?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
good question... do you have a breif case or something that they will not check.. Also you could put them under the sole of like one of your shoes which you dont have to wear.. other than that i donno maybe wrap it up in a box soo it looks like it is a present for someone

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Jaysonl1424 said:
good question... do you have a breif case or something that they will not check.. Also you could put them under the sole of like one of your shoes which you dont have to wear.. other than that i donno maybe wrap it up in a box soo it looks like it is a present for someone

I was thinking of pulling the lable off the bottle so at the very least it dosent say right on there what it is. I guess I'll just have to stash it as best as possible in my luggage and hope for the best.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
just stick it in your pants pocket.. the onces you have packed in your suitcase.. im sure there not gonna be anal about checking them u know..

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I've had my bags opened alot..They leave a ticket on top telling you that you were checked out.....Don't play around in Atlanta...They like to fuck with people there....I'll have to be honest with you...I'd load up the syringe and pop what ever you need even if it's to much or to long in between...If you get searched you have to ask your self ...is it worth the risk...what'll I gain and what will I loose if I get caught...DON'T BE SILLY.....SHOOT IT HOME...THE ORALS ARE FINE...

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
let me know how that works out for ya, I have the same delima coming up in a few weeks.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Buddy Of Mine Would Put Them In A Soda Bottle Something Dark Like Coke Or Pepsi. And Put The Bottle In Your Jacket Pocket. Worked For Him Quite A Few Times

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
This is what I do and have done several times. I load the gear into the syringe(s) and put it in a mini med box I label the box diabetic supplies. each syringe I put into a plastic bag and also label the bag insulin. If you have a printer at home you print out a medical emergency paper. Basically all it is is instructions on how to give a diabetic insulin should they have an episode or seisure. When and if they check this box they will see it is medical and contents are labeled insulin. I have done this with sucess several times and have had them open it in front of me twice. If you hide it and it is found is when it raises red flags.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
all was pretty good advice, although i dont think i would do the coke bottle. if you are not a newb to the game, you can take your injections before u leave, just double up. or if you dont want to this is what i did. i put the pills in a different bottle and put the vials in my pants pocket and made sure i had no metal so i would not set the alarm. and as for syringes, i knew i was going out of town and where the hotel was. so i ordered a couple days before and to that location and it was there when i got there.