©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feel tired advices please!

cesar_harry

Mar 5, 2007
I always feel tired, I don't know why? I feel it’s a great place to put up my problem. Can you give me some advices. Thank you!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
cesar_harry said:
I always feel tired, I don't know why? I feel it’s a great place to put up my problem. Can you give me some advices. Thank you!
How does your diet, training, sleep, and supplements look like?! You need to give us as much info as possible to better be helped..........

peyton12

Mar 7, 2007
How much do you sleep? You can be tired from too little sleep, or too much sleep. What about your diet? What you eat also plays a factor. Make sure you're getting all your nutrients. I feel better with THROTTLE MATRIX everyday, being a graduate student, I have to put in long hours of research late at night and Throttle Matrix keeps my mind focused. Have a look at their site myochem.com. I don’t know what I would do without it.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
cesar_harry said:
chances are if you are getting 8 hours of sleep a night (WHICH YOU SHOULD BE!!!!) and your still tired you could be suffering from sleep apnia (non-resotrative sleep) I would try melatonin, its natural and helps you get into the proper "sleep zone" for restorative sleep:D

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
Eating for energy

Hey brothers I need some advice on some energy foods,im still on a diet so i am also watching carbs.I feel blah before going to the gym.Im 40 yrs old -m-eating 4-5 meals a day. :welcome: :sniper:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Tonysgettinleg said:
Hey brothers I need some advice on some energy foods,im still on a diet so i am also watching carbs.I feel blah before going to the gym.Im 40 yrs old -m-eating 4-5 meals a day. :welcome: :sniper:
How long have you done the low carb thing as well as the # of grams of carbs/fats are you taking in daily and consistently?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
cesar_harry said:

shoot us you stats,,,weight, age, training experience,,,goals,,etc..

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
or maybe he fell asleep as he's only had this one post since 07...hmmmmmm

andrewan

Jan 1, 2010
Hello,
Often tiredness is due to a combination of causes. Nine in 100 people with tiredness will have a physical disease. Around 75 in 100 people will have an emotional cause.Being tired may mean you avoid physical activity. However, as you become more unfit you will be even more tired when you try to do something. When you are chronically tired this can become a vicious cycle.Good lifestyle habits should get rid of tiredness.