©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ufo sightings.. Do you believe in them.?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im just curious if any of you are firm believers of UFO and the Illuminati people on earth ? If a non believer then what are these. ..This pic was sent to me by my brother in Italy taken by accident over Padova . And for more unique videos click on here. Cool shit. Now load up the AR-15 :)UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY

Photo thanks to swolesearcher of Anasci..

Attachments

• image-3f703fb88de4dcf4737c39a55821c675e012290fb65674a5a5c2d15f8c277181-V.jpg
    image-3f703fb88de4dcf4737c39a55821c675e012290fb65674a5a5c2d15f8c277181-V.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 101

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Believer for sure. Witnessed "the flying cigar" way up in northern ontario 20 years ago. Large silver cigar shaped object moving and stopping in almost constellation type movements, then completely disappeared. Then in outerbanks N.C. saw a glowing orb come out of the ocean then go back in it, was only about 5 ft in diameter. Im not a science weirdo, i just know what i saw and dont see humans having the technology for it. Plus its just ignorant to think we are the only intelligent lifeforms in a neverending universe...

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I think they may exist, and we probably built them...but they can't be that practical since we still use fighter jets instead

Ever see the tv show stargate sg-1? teleportation or wormhole travel is probably much more economical for traveling long distances

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
The sr71 and the stealth bomber technology has been around since the 50s when it was declassified in the 90s people were like holy shit thats amazing....think about how far consumer technology has came since the 50s military tech is off the charts rail guns anti-gravity etc. Im sure whats been seen is mostly man made but I also dont believe for a second were the only intelagent life out there.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
The nazis actually constructed the first stealth bomber back in the 1930's, just never mass produced it. What blows my mind is less than 20 years before that, WWI was fought with bi-planes red baron style. For the nazis to advance like that so drastically, i would bet just about anything they recovered some kind of alien technology from a crash site. Back then there werent any computers or anything to really help them design such an advanced craft. So yeah, i agree many sightings nowadays could very well be military classified shit that they dont want the public to know about. But i firmly believe the technology came from elsewhere...

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
:star-wars-smiley-02:

Darth Vader's gang is comin

JM750

Jun 23, 2014
I do not believe in UFO's from outer space. And I certainly don't believe the idiots that claim they were abducted, taken aboard the ship and probed and prodded. Only to be taken back home and tucked back in their beds.

They Human mind can think up some crazy shit.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
haha what about the quote in your own signature? you don't want to even entertain the thought?

My signature is based on the premise that both sides are presenting intelligent, factual, well thought out arguements that are both based in reality. That's not what we're dealing with here.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
My signature is based on the premise that both sides are presenting intelligent, factual, well thought out arguements that are both based in reality. That's not what we're dealing with here.

womp womp womp well aren't you no fun

that means there are thousands of crazy people out there...military pilots, commercial jet pilots, astronauts that see things in the sky they can't readily identify

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
womp womp womp well aren't you no fun

that means there are thousands of crazy people out there...military pilots, commercial jet pilots, astronauts that see things in the sky they can't readily identify

Like Buzz Aldrin. A few years ago he came forward and said he saw some type of craft up in space on one of the apollo missions, and said it certainly wasnt of our world. Why would a distinguished veteran of NASA wait until the end of his days to make some shit like that up? Because he was told to keep his mouth shut, and he waited till it didnt matter anymore bc he knew he wouldnt be around much longer. Nothing for him to gain at that point, just wanted to share his knowledge before it was too late.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm not discounting the account of people that say they have seen something that they are unable to comprehend or explain. But, it's a something completely different to jump to irrational conclusions about the nature or origin of that which you're unable to explain or comprehend.

When you attribute that which you cannot explain to higher powers i.e. aliens, god, angels, ghosts, etc. you are making claims that require proof and scientific evidence. Neither of those things are being offered in these cases. People are seeing what they can't explain by rational means and instantly jumping to these fantastical out of this world explanations. The more outrageous your claims are, the greater your burden of proof is. I have yet to see the burden of proof be met, by anyone. Not just in this thread, but anywhere I've looked. When the burden of proof is sufficiently met, I'll b the first to say I was wrong.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Kinda like what Matt said in a post. In general most "technical" advancements really became a reality around the 1930's.

Why the hell did it take so long if something wasn't found, shared, etc?

This can get very deep. I watched a show in discovery awhile back. Showed how different monuments and structures aligned across the globe.

Is it true? Or just luck?

For me, I don't believe in any of that stuff. If aliens were out there, we would know by now. Think about it, objects going in and out of the ocean, ufo's, etc. that's pretty advanced. A presence would be known.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I'm not discounting the account of people that say they have seen something that they are unable to comprehend or explain. But, it's a something completely different to jump to irrational conclusions about the nature or origin of that which you're unable to explain or comprehend.

When you attribute that which you cannot explain to higher powers i.e. aliens, god, angels, ghosts, etc. you are making claims that require proof and scientific evidence. Neither of those things are being offered in these cases. People are seeing what they can't explain by rational means and instantly jumping to these fantastical out of this world explanations. The more outrageous your claims are, the greater your burden of proof is. I have yet to see the burden of proof be met, by anyone. Not just in this thread, but anywhere I've looked. When the burden of proof is sufficiently met, I'll b the first to say I was wrong.

so IB's brother just photographed swamp gas or his camera is broken or he has photoshop...ya I agree these would be much simpler explanations

JM750

Jun 23, 2014
How bout all the retards that believed in the loc ness monster. Then they finally found out it was a hoax.

Ooh, and they still have not found a Big foot either.