©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno-No Gyno

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm coming into week 5 and having really sore nips....My question is it even worth fucking with gear like d-bol, when the gyno is a serious threat...is it worth having to take nolva to counter, when in fact your gains are diminished with the nolva...I'm also using andropen 275 2cc's every 4th day along with 600mg's of deca....Is it just as wise to use something like fina,winstrol depot and a milder oral instead of test and d-bol?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i dont know, i'll take the gyno with dbol, because dbol helps me out tremendously. and when i counteract it with nolva, it doesnt really diminish my gains.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
nolva has a tendancy to keep some whater gain off me. but never really seems to reduce muscle gain or strength.

W

wolfyEVH

nolva doesnt deminish gains..........there was one study where they found that it lowered igf-1 levels a bit, but they did NOT test people who were on steroids.......

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Try proviron they work better than nolvadex. I use the 50mg a day method for two weeks and that usually does the trick. It won't take away from the gains in muscle.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ironaddict said:
Try proviron they work better than nolvadex. I use the 50mg a day method for two weeks and that usually does the trick. It won't take away from the gains in muscle.
I like proviron too. Lots of other benefits like binding to SHBG to free up more test, it makes your whole physique harder and it is very kind to Big Ed.

big o said:
My question is it even worth fucking with gear like d-bol, when the gyno is a serious threat...is it worth having to take nolva to counter, when in fact your gains are diminished with the nolva.......Is it just as wise to use something like fina,winstrol depot and a milder oral instead of test and d-bol?
To answer your questions, I think the gains outway the risks especially since the risks can be controlled or eliminated easily.

Last edited: