©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testing Blends?

saps

Donating Member
Apr 2, 2013
So I know almost nothing about these testing procedures. Usually it seems one compound is being tested and then its either verified or not and the dose.
But what about a blend? Say the imfamous tren, mast, prop blend? When Jano or whoever tests it, will one test say it is or isn't the three compounds its supposed to be? Or does it have to be tested for tren, then tested for mast and then tested for prop?
Just kinda curious how the behind the scenes stuff works.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
They’ve tested a few blends already. Each hormone that is supposed to be in the oil is tested for, and each is tested verify whether it is at the same concentration that is listed on the product.

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
I have attached a picture of how a blend looks like to me.

You can see several peaks on the picture, the first 5 peaks are caused by me.

The very first peak is methanol/benzyl alcohol - methanol from liquid that is used to automatically wash the injector so there is no cross contamination in between the samples. Benzyl alcohol from the sample can show in the very same place and blend in with the methanol peak due to their common physical properties (polarity).

The second, huge, cropped at the top peak is dichloromethane. DCM is used by me to dissolve the oil samples perfectly.

Peaks 3, 4 and 5 are from DCM (stabilizers and the byproducts).

Peaks up until 5 can easily be identified by shooting up blank (I prepare sample only with pure dichloromethane, no sample).

The sixth, huge, peak cropped at the top is benzyl benzoate.

After benzyl benzoate it starts to get more interesting for our purposes.

What you can see are the peaks of testosterone with various esters in there. The first one is testosterone propionate, second one is phenylpropionate, then isocaproate and then decanoate.

You can easily see testosterone and it's esters because they have very strong absorbance at 240 nm (pink line). The anomaly, where the test pp has absorbance at 200 nm (black line) as strong as at 240 nm is caused by the phenyl group.

The identification of the compounds is based on the position of the compound on the X axis (the time) and the ratio of absorbance at various wavelengths and comparison with known standards.

So for each peak (compound) in the blend I have to have a standard of known concentration to compare.

Attachments

• oil.PNG
    oil.PNG
    18.9 KB · Views: 170

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
And for you to compare with how a normal test looks like I've attached a picture of how a good old boring single compound oil looks to me :)

Attachments

• oil 2.PNG
    oil 2.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 172

saps

Donating Member
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for those Jano and thanks for everything else you do with the testing.

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
I'm always very happy to help!

The thanks also goes to the whole community - everybody who donated finances, samples and the time to this.

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
So you can tell that an anabolic is present however can’t tell which Otis ? Or only the ester?

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
Are there any compounds that will hide another compound in a mix/blend?

Drostanolone is easily hidden by many things - even minor impurities in oil or mildly (think 1% - totally not worth worrying) degraded other compounds.

Other than that, there shouldn't be a problem with that, really, unless there is something really unexpected. For example I don't really screen oils for usually oral compounds etc.

With orals I can imagine mild trouble with oxandrolone and superdrol, but it had not happened yet.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What's your favourite thing to text?
Or are they all the same old thing each time?

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
What's your favourite thing to text?
Or are they all the same old thing each time?

That's a weird question :D

I'd probably pick oxandrolone.

It has very weak signal, it's the tiniest peak between massive ones.

A single simple contamination would make it disappear and be gone forever. And yet, somehow that has happened like once or twice out of like hundred samples and I was always able to overcome it and come out with a valid result.

Also, it's very fast. Analysis of oxandrolone can be done and finished within 15 minutes. So it's fast and I feel a sense of achievement :D

Stuff like test e and most oils, really are about an hour for a full run and it gets tiring having 50 of those.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
For a weird question - you had a great and very interesting answer
I would have never known that about oxandrolone - pretty cool

Leftkz

Donating Member
Nov 27, 2018
Say it was mislabeled. Would you be able to identify what the hormone was?

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Say it was mislabeled. Would you be able to identify what the hormone was?

I will answer that one and i will tell you why.
Since we started dealin with this Lab I had to test it to see if it was real and could b fooled so every time early on i tried to fool or trick him into a wrong test result thats with HGH and the AAS testin.
Thus far i have been unsuccessful.
Off the top of my head a few xamples
HGH testin sent in 2 pharmas at different Mgs. (he always xpects 1 or none) They are identified and proper mg. per vial is reported everytime.
HGH testin (sent in a Peptide and said all samples were HGH) he Id'ed the samples as not HGH and gave the results as Ipamorelin and the mgs.
AAS testin I sent in a pure olive oil or some type of oil i had in my pantry. My claim was that all samples were AAS oils ( was Id'ed as a blank and I was advised I would b better to use as a salad toppin than to inject such a product.)
I use to have to Identify every sample as to what it was then we would get results, we no longer do that I just send samples with no markings and just a number prepared from Me.

So if it is a common AAS the Lab can and will I D that sample

So the short answer to yr question is YES
Guaranteed

Leftkz

Donating Member
Nov 27, 2018
Since we started dealin with this Lab I had to test it to see if it was real and could b fooled so every time early on i tried to fool or trick him into a wrong test result thats with HGH and the AAS testin.
HGH testin sent in 2 pharmas at different Mgs. (he always xpects 1 or none) They are identified and proper mg. per vial is reported everytime.
HGH testin (sent in a Peptide and said all samples were HGH) he Id'ed the samples as not HGH and gave the results as Ipamorelin and the mgs.
AAS testin I sent in a pure olive oil or some type of oil i had in my pantry. My claim was that all samples were AAS oils ( was Id'ed as a blank and I was advised I would b better to use as a salad toppin than to inject such a product.)
I use to have to Identify every sample as to what it was then we would get results, we no longer do that I just send samples with no markings and just a number prepared from Me.

Guaranteed

Awesome.

Good to know

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017

Guaranteed
Thank you for sharing that info. It should actually be made a sticky lol so guys can see that you do challenge Jano abilitys and legitimacy cause there are rumors and accusations that jano is a scammer but results dont lie and that would be some physic shit to guess what he is testing. It just makes everybody more comfortable that he is being challenged. Again thank you for sharing that info.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
Thank you for sharing that info. It should actually be made a sticky lol so guys can see that you do challenge Jano abilitys and legitimacy cause there are rumors and accusations that jano is a scammer but results dont lie and that would be some physic shit to guess what he is testing. It just makes everybody more comfortable that he is being challenged. Again thank you for sharing that info.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
You will notice, that the loudest people have never been my customers.

There is not a single actual customer doubting my work. :)