©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Genotec Primo etc

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am curious if you have plans to ever get this tested? I would like to see it tested if you can. The same for anavar. Guys always want those 2 drugs and there are fakes all over. Definitely want to see how Geno performs with these 2. The more tests the better but I understand you have to go through the many different sponsors. If you still need more cash donations to help support this I will add another one. Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
2 more primo results just come out (1 day after I wrote this) so even more reason to test many sponsors primo products. I understand there has to be an order to things and I am no one to ask but figured I would as I would like to see Geno's primo tested in the future.

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
I'm sure coming from geno they are going to be winners. But yes, I agree, I would love to see the results also.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
2 more primo results just come out (1 day after I wrote this) so even more reason to test many sponsors primo products. I understand there has to be an order to things and I am no one to ask but figured I would as I would like to see Geno's primo tested in the future.
Ya that would be nice cause my primo run is coming up soon and wanna make sure its actual primo. It's been pretty disappointing lately. Same with anavar and I really dont know why there are fakes going around cause the profit margine with anavar is insane compared to all other compounds and no need to sell bunk anavar and if so it's just pure greed but we all know greed will take you out eventually. Genos products always test pretty good though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
It`s under $100 for Jaqno to test things. If I was gonna do a big primo run I`d just test it myself. Done it a few times myself already with raw product.

Agreed the margins are there to just sell what its supposed to be. Sponsors selling test as primo is just wrong. Do they have no conscience that women might take it?

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
Geno=quality in my book but a test result in our game speaks louder than words.

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
Geno=quality in my book but a test result in our game speaks louder than words.

I agree I believe Geno is top notch stuff…..i actually have a couple bottles of Geno primo on hand right now. Solid test results would speak louder than words. I just found out for my last prep I was running a different sources primo and it actually tested out as npp.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It`s under $100 for Jaqno to test things. If I was gonna do a big primo run I`d just test it myself. Done it a few times myself already with raw product.

Agreed the margins are there to just sell what its supposed to be. Sponsors selling test as primo is just wrong. Do they have no conscience that women might take it?

I agree I believe Geno is top notch stuff…..i actually have a couple bottles of Geno primo on hand right now. Solid test results would speak louder than words. I just found out for my last prep I was running a different sources primo and it actually tested out as npp.

We actually sent in 10 oils into Jano to get tested a few months ago. The primo came back at 95% and most importantly real primo. But that is Geno sending it and even though I would like to think many trust him having a ran*** vial tested would be preferred by members. The more tests the better for me.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
Is geno up and running? I want him to be my main guy but shipping need to improve well let me say communication and if he got that situated then he def would be one of the main guys. Not saying anything bad cause everything that I've tried was great. I get guys have lives outside of here but would be great if he could work on it.

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
Is geno up and running? I want him to be my main guy but shipping need to improve well let me say communication and if he got that situated then he def would be one of the main guys. Not saying anything bad cause everything that I've tried was great. I get guys have lives outside of here but would be great if he could work on it.

I remember elvia saying they were having a break for some days, not sure of the time period. Shipping to me was excellent, impressive stealth, and regarding communication he always got back to me within 24/48 hours which is very good, as you say people have lives out of our hobby.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I remember elvia saying they were having a break for some days, not sure of the time period. Shipping to me was excellent, impressive stealth, and regarding communication he always got back to me within 24/48 hours which is very good, as you say people have lives out of our hobby.

Yes we are closed until 7th Jan. We should have a new stealth range set up for the reopening :)

Blazed_noob

Donating Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm running the primo now and I love it. In my opinion it is the real deal.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
I'm running the primo now and I love it. In my opinion it is the real deal.

How long have you been on... I'm runing another sponsor on here but seems it's like eq although I've only ran it for 3 weeks now @800 a week

Blazed_noob

Donating Member
Sep 28, 2017
How long have you been on... I'm runing another sponsor on here but seems it's like eq although I've only ran it for 3 weeks now @800 a week
Going on 13 weeks now at 400mg every 5 days.

Running deca , test e , primo, mk all Geno's gear right now. Gained a lot so far.

NEMSZ

Donating Member
Jan 18, 2017
I’ve got 7 bottles left over of Genotec Primo that I ordered back in January 2017... I’d definitely be interested in donating some to the testing...

My original order was 10 bottles and a few other things and I got 1 extra one with a promotion they were doing.. I tried using them and after about 3-4 weeks I had really bad back acne, I posted about this in the PM thread a while back and said then that I had a bunch of Primo left over just sitting around and thought maybe I just had a reaction to the carrier oil as I have never gotten acne from any product/AAS I’ve ever used so I can’t say it wasn’t Primo, it could very well be.. But to be fair I also don’t rememeber what else I was using at the time that could’ve contributed to it..

Also I’d like to add, because some people might remember and think badly; Elvia and I along with Geno did have a falling out around this time last year and we did go at it a bit on the thread over at PM.. I have nothing personal against them and I have all the emails to verify I did order from Geno back in January 2017.. And obviously the bottles are unopened with original purple/white labels/white tops on them (not sure if they’ve changed label colors etc as some sources tend to do to distinct older/different batches).. I’d just simply like to donate to the testing because I plan on using Primo in the next few months and would use what I have left over obviously and it’s just been sitting around..

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I’ve got 7 bottles left over of Genotec Primo that I ordered back in January 2017... I’d definitely be interested in donating some to the testing...

My original order was 10 bottles and a few other things and I got 1 extra one with a promotion they were doing.. I tried using them and after about 3-4 weeks I had really bad back acne, I posted about this in the PM thread a while back and said then that I had a bunch of Primo left over just sitting around and thought maybe I just had a reaction to the carrier oil as I have never gotten acne from any product/AAS I’ve ever used so I can’t say it wasn’t Primo, it could very well be.. But to be fair I also don’t rememeber what else I was using at the time that could’ve contributed to it..

Also I’d like to add, because some people might remember and think badly; Elvia and I along with Geno did have a falling out around this time last year and we did go at it a bit on the thread over at PM.. I have nothing personal against them and I have all the emails to verify I did order from Geno back in January 2017.. And obviously the bottles are unopened with original purple/white labels/white tops on them (not sure if they’ve changed label colors etc as some sources tend to do to distinct older/different batches).. I’d just simply like to donate to the testing because I plan on using Primo in the next few months and would use what I have left over obviously and it’s just been sitting around..

Please get them tested. Every batch of primo we have ever tested has passed. You can send them into Jano.

Acne can come from any hormone cycle and develop due to a variety of reasons. Primo can cause acne in many but I assume you also used other stuff as well. I have developed some acne from our deca recently but my body seems to have adapted after a few weeks. I don't always get acne from deca but any fluctuations in hormones (plus stress, diet, washing habits, cleaning products etc etc) can contribute to acne.

Our primo has actually been tested on here as well so I doubt they would want to redo an old batch. I just went to find the thread and it is gone. I assume it has been deleted by accident. It was on here for months. I will find out what happened to the thread.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I think my mind maybe playing tricks on me on the last bit of my last post. I could have swore it was tested but I must be getting mixed up with another forum. It would be on the list if he had so my bad. Obviously I started this thread last year as I want to have it tested. I know one forum that tested our primo. If guys have Geno primo vials please send them in if possible as I am all for them getting tested. As posted earlier Jano tested our primo last year as well.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I think some Geno Primo is getting tested With the current batch just sent in to the lab

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I think some Geno Primo is getting tested With the current batch just sent in to the lab

Yes I remembered that after my last post and it's probably why I was thinking it had been tested. I kept thinking our primo and avar had been tested but it's just the avar so far. I think Jordan Peter's tested our primo and avar on his forum as well. Does anyone know when the next round of testing will be done?

NEMSZ

Donating Member
Jan 18, 2017
Oh well I’m looking forward to the results lol but in case it hasn’t been tested yet or isn’t in the upcoming round, I’ve hot quite a bit of it.. lol

I read on PM this next round should be ready this coming week...