©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable With a Short Acting Ester and Oral

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
Would it be possible to hold a low dose short ester steroid (prop/acetate,base) with an injectable oral ? I know popping an oral might be just as easy but say a home-brew cutting stack I could maker my boys that had 75mg Tren acetate with 25mg Anavar or 25mg Winny. Even something with Test bas and Dianabol ? I would have to look into this but this idea just popped into my head and not sure if it would be feasible hold both compounds or or if any advantage over popping a pill with your shot.

Thoughts ?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Of course it's possible. Several sources here carry an injectable/oral blend. Pretty common anymore.

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
Damn it's been a while since I have checked sponsors products. I have several threads on here about when I got back into home brewing. I myself hate short acting compounds due to the volume of injections. I have had a few guys start asking if it's possible since like most people they don't do the research themselves.

I figured it wouldn't be much different as long as it all dissolves in the right solvents and stays sterile through a .22 filter it shouldn't matter. I have never made liquid orals yet alone injectable. Principles should be relatively same. I may have to try a test pro/base with dbol/tbol solution.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Raw temps vary too much on that blend. Unless probably a guilacol/ eo blend which is too much chems in my mind but you young fuks have more liver left to use..:)