©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ECA Stack

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro's....Do many of you use an ECA stack for cutting, and if so, please elaborate as to the dosages of the compounds in the stack. Is this very effective?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Freejay said:
Bro's....Do many of you use an ECA stack for cutting, and if so, please elaborate as to the dosages of the compounds in the stack. Is this very effective?
The ECA stack is very effective. 1, 25mg Ephedrine tab combined with 1, 200mg caffiene tab and 1, 81mg baby aspirin tab 2 to 3 times a day not only cuts fat, but adds energy and focus to your workouts. I recommend your last dose is not taken within 6 to 8 hours of going to sleep.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
DragonRider said:
The ECA stack is very effective. 1, 25mg Ephedrine tab combined with 1, 200mg caffiene tab and 1, 81mg baby aspirin tab 2 to 3 times a day not only cuts fat, but adds energy and focus to your workouts. I recommend your last dose is not taken within 6 to 8 hours of going to sleep.

What brand of pills do you recommend?

~A

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Freejay said:

I often use ECA during my OFF weeks of CLENBUTEROL. Always worked well.

bigriz

Aug 15, 2007
how do you guys feel about adding yohimbine HCL 2.5mg pills twice a day with ECA.