©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

adex dosage

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
just curious to hear how much testosterone to arimidex you guys are taking. I know everybody is different and some guys will have to take more than others. How much arimidex would you guys run with 1g, 1500mg or more of test? Currently im running 1500mg of test with .25mg ed of adex but this is after crashing my estrogen on letro and after a couple months of no AI inhibitor while running 1500mg of test i got my blood work done and my estradiol was at 30pg/ml so i just resumed taking the arimidex at .25mg a day just wondering if i should bump it up to .5mg a day or not? Also curious to see what dosages you guys are running.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I always like the ideal of starting low and and seeing how the body handles it. That way if you have problems you can stop and take care of it before it gets to bad.

Also like ib said. Height weight age and years of training?

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Height and weight are important to the question as well as age. Thanks.

I'm 5'8 and 195 pounds at around 8 to 10 percent body fat i can honestly say ive never not had abs but I'm 21. Yea I'm young but to be competitive with the guys I'm competing against I have to use gear.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Not really that is just an excuse you use gear because you want to. There is always a natural division. Don't make excuses to justify it. It's a choice. Same smoking people don't need to smoke the choose to. Spoken from an ex cigarette smoker and I run gear

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Diet plays a big factor to dose also, there's a to many variables to put a specific dose for a gram ect. I haven't ran the cycles that the vets here have but I've ran adex for a couple years now and how much I run really isn't determined as much by how much gear I run as it is by how much body fat I currently have,weather I'm on a cutting type diet or a bulk diet, if its under ground or pharm,and most of all probably what carbs I'm running. I've done a lot of experimenting and a ton of blood work during that time and the above made the biggest difference in blood levels.

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Not really that is just an excuse you use gear because you want to. There is always a natural division. Don't make excuses to justify it. It's a choice. Same smoking people don't need to smoke the choose to. Spoken from an ex cigarette smoker and I run gear

True there is a natty division and I've competed in it completely natural and done well when I was 19. Trust me I put 4 years in the gym along with a good diet plan before I ever touched any gear. But to get the look I'm going for u have to start early cause it takes awhile with gear to get to the size of a top level bodybuilder.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
First, I recommend aromasin over adex, but secondly there is no right answer. I have some guys on aromasin who need 1/2 tab every third day and other who need a whole tab eod. Obviously as mentioned there are varying factors at play, but it is way too individual to have anything more then a range. What I do is have my guys start at a minimum dosage and then adjust upward as needed taking all things into account including mood and joint stiffness.

Hawk

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
First, I recommend aromasin over adex, but secondly there is no right answer. I have some guys on aromasin who need 1/2 tab every third day and other who need a whole tab eod. Obviously as mentioned there are varying factors at play, but it is way too individual to have anything more then a range. What I do is have my guys start at a minimum dosage and then adjust upward as needed taking all things into account including mood and joint stiffness.

Hawk

Appreciate it yea it seems like everybody is different but I'll look into trying some aromasin once I use up the adex.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
just curious to hear how much testosterone to arimidex you guys are taking. I know everybody is different and some guys will have to take more than others. How much arimidex would you guys run with 1g, 1500mg or more of test? Currently im running 1500mg of test with .25mg ed of adex but this is after crashing my estrogen on letro and after a couple months of no AI inhibitor while running 1500mg of test i got my blood work done and my estradiol was at 30pg/ml so i just resumed taking the arimidex at .25mg a day just wondering if i should bump it up to .5mg a day or not? Also curious to see what dosages you guys are running.

If the .25mg works for you,,, keep it there.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Diet plays a big factor to dose also, there's a to many variables to put a specific dose for a gram ect. I haven't ran the cycles that the vets here have but I've ran adex for a couple years now and how much I run really isn't determined as much by how much gear I run as it is by how much body fat I currently have,weather I'm on a cutting type diet or a bulk diet, if its under ground or pharm,and most of all probably what carbs I'm running. I've done a lot of experimenting and a ton of blood work during that time and the above made the biggest difference in blood levels.

Interesting - and what were your findings let's say on a hyper caloric high carb diet?
I'm running anastrazole at 0.5 mg EOD on my cycle and have impression my muscle are deflating compared to when I wasn't taking it...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
When I wasn't running carbs or very low I didn't even need adex even 1/4 a day with in a few days my estro would be crushed and I'd start get joint issues and cramping up at times and as carbs increased, at least for me my body fat rises some and it takes more and more really its pretty steady if I'm full on eating carbs I'll get up to 1 per day and it just does get the job done with no cramping up or joint issues but there are other variables that change it to like how often I pin,what gear ect. for me though the more carbs the higher conversion so more adex. I haven't tried aromason so don't know if its the same I may need to switch over but I have a script for adex

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
When I wasn't running carbs or very low I didn't even need adex even 1/4 a day with in a few days my estro would be crushed and I'd start get joint issues and cramping up at times and as carbs increased, at least for me my body fat rises some and it takes more and more really its pretty steady if I'm full on eating carbs I'll get up to 1 per day and it just does get the job done with no cramping up or joint issues but there are other variables that change it to like how often I pin,what gear ect. for me though the more carbs the higher conversion so more adex. I haven't tried aromason so don't know if its the same I may need to switch over but I have a script for adex

It's the first time I am running adex at 0.5mg eod and still trying to understand the right dosage. I never had gyno issues and never run a an AI during my prev cycles but this time dlight higher dosage I decided to include some adex to be safe. Since I run it I surely notice less bloat but have like the impression that is affecting my libido a bit ...I wonder if I should lower to 0.25 eod. I am always scared of starting having gyno...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
It's the first time I am running adex at 0.5mg eod and still trying to understand the right dosage. I never had gyno issues and never run a an AI during my prev cycles but this time dlight higher dosage I decided to include some adex to be safe. Since I run it I surely notice less bloat but have like the impression that is affecting my libido a bit ...I wonder if I should lower to 0.25 eod. I am always scared of starting having gyno...

If your bloodwork is good at that dose and your not having joint issues or cramping up leave it there if you start having issues back it down like wise if bloods are high estro and you notice estro sides ease it up a little you not going to go from zero gyno one day to full blown bitch tits over night if you pay attention to bloodwork and keep an eye daily youll have time to react accordingly