©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sour stomach

twooten1985

Jan 21, 2007
I'm doing a cycle of tren ace and about 4 weeks into I've developed what feels like stomach indegestion?? Has anyone else ever got this??

barkingspider

Oct 11, 2008
MN
Wierd

Never had a sour stomach from tren. Are you taking anything else with it? Orals, or any supplements?

twooten1985

Jan 21, 2007
yea I'm taking 1-t from primordial proformance but that's it?? I thought it might be food I ate but it's been messed up for 4 days now I lowered my dose on the teen and skipped a day and it seemed to subside a little??

barkingspider

Oct 11, 2008
MN
Well I know certain prohormones will to that to some people. My cousin had the same problem with Superdrol.

twooten1985

Jan 21, 2007
thanks for the help!! But I'm sorry this has never happned to me in my life but I didn't eat enough fiber and was very backed up!!! LOL

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
thanks for the help!! But I'm sorry this has never happned to me in my life but I didn't eat enough fiber and was very backed up!!! LOL

Be sure you get plenty of fiber,,its important,,,still doubt that has anything to do with your sour stomach.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Go to a health store or pharmacy and get some probiotic acidophilus. Take it liberally. You may just have a bug or you could have created an imbalance in your gut. Acidolphilus usually gets me back on track. If that doesn't work, I always go to the doctor and get some Bactrim DS.

Good luck.

OTH