©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting 2nd cycle in few weeks. Suggestions?

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
First cycle I gained 10 lbs of solid lean mass. I was aiming for 10-15 so not bad! Excellent strength gain too! Questions...

When is a safe time to start 2nd cycle after pct?

Looking to gain 10 more solid lbs with moderate to low sides. Whats a good test to use? don't really need strength, but I could use more power(fast twitch muscles, athlete) suggestions?

Also going to have my season start in 2 months and want to up my game with extra speed and endurance. Considering taking EPO. Anyone have experience with using this, or have any suggestions what I can take?

Thats it! Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
rule of thumb is Time on plus PCT = Time off. so if your cycle and PCT was 20 weeks then wait 20 weeks before jumping back on. if you tolerated test fine in your last cycle then the type doesnt matter. i prefer Enanthate but that is just a personal preference. your training should be dictating your speed and your supplementation should be helping and shortening your recovery. what did your last cycle consist of and how long was it? also how long have you been done with your PCT? this would help to better recommend your next. congrats on your size and strength gains! as long as you are happy and you remain healthy and keep educating yourself you are doing good.

VP

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
rule of thumb is Time on plus PCT = Time off. so if your cycle and PCT was 20 weeks then wait 20 weeks before jumping back on. if you tolerated test fine in your last cycle then the type doesnt matter. i prefer Enanthate but that is just a personal preference. your training should be dictating your speed and your supplementation should be helping and shortening your recovery. what did your last cycle consist of and how long was it? also how long have you been done with your PCT? this would help to better recommend your next. congrats on your size and strength gains! as long as you are happy and you remain healthy and keep educating yourself you are doing good.

VP

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Epo isn't for a rookie.period.. u need access to a Dr at all times or device to measure red blood count daily..IMO.
You probably won't follow the time on time off AAS rule as most people after first time do , so you want more weight do the cyp or ethn and add masteron or proviron to the mix and hgh if you have the coin to do so..

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
I am with ib on this one. Epo can be extermly dangerous, even realtive to gear. You should be able to get plenty fast/strong on test alone; with a good diet and explosive traing regiment of course.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Leave epo alone unless you're going to ride a bicycle.

Stick with some test or masteron/deca/eq.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for the input guys. To answer your questions so I can help myself, here you go.

Did my first cycle for 12 weeks on Test 400, and PCT for 6 weeks. Finish my PCT in a week. So to be safe, starting monday wait 18 weeks before starting another cycle? Just to make sure. For I've heard some start 2 weeks after their pct. I do want to be legitimately safe taking my next cycle, so that's why I ask.

I didn't have bad sides while on my cycle. I did rarely got cranky, I didn't see much change in my personality. The only side I had was the acne, very noticable and was getting worse. I had bad acne in high school and the dermatologist prescribed me accutane. Skin cleared up and been clear for 10 yrs till this cycle. If I were to take it again it would be the LAST resort. But lately I've been getting sun and taking B5, zinc, vit A, stridex pads right after work outs, tea tree oil stringent, coconut oil moisturizer, and finally started drying up and clearing up. sheesh.

I believe I'm on point with my training and nutrition. My vertical leap, 40 yard dash, agility drills, endurance all have progressively increased. Its just my sports season is coming up and wanted to get more of an edge during practice and games. I'm going to be playing in front of pro scouts during the season and I want to perform at my peak performance. My sport consist of short sprint bursts, no long distance endurance. (football). I'll stay away from epo for time being.

Any natural way to increase RBC?

Thanks for all your help! I've always been surrounded with people who do AAS and I've never joined them while they were on their cycles, they just didn't seemed informed properly or they didn't respect it, so I'm glad I got this forum with everyone being very educated on it, know what you're doing and much support to the newbies. Thank you. Look forward to doing my next cycle when the right time comes.

Last edited:

enda

Apr 28, 2013
you will still get another 10 pounds out of that 400mg test if done right with food and training

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
No natural way to raise to raise rbc, other than ones body not functioning correctly and I don't think you want some health issue.Aas as triple pointed out raises rbc which is why people on aas donate blood to prevent or help prevent rbc so high that a possible stroke can occur.. equipoise really raised mine as well as the oral anadrol but the anadrol would bulk u up and probably make you slower
I imagine other teammates don't do pct as one should so that is your choice to do a cycle earlier than planned and not up to us. I guess what I'm saying if you have some dream and will do anything to get there then grab a cycle if you want..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Eq raises rbc well. Have to watch counts. If your counts get really high you will lose endurance. drol does raise it also but is not ideal for speed/endurance. With the slosh it will be counter productive.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Also, not sure where I heard this - maybe an AAS documentary or bigger stronger faster? Anyway - the guy was saying that AAS is like your trump card. You can play it once to move up a level in your sport. You can only build on what you have. No amount of PEDs are gonna make a slow, skinny guy an Olympic champion or whatever. So if you're gonna play that card now, what will you do to keep moving forward later? Are you really training as hard and smart as you can? Have you really maxed out what you were gifted with?

Food for thought is all. I'm basically born without athletic gifts, so maybe I'm just envious. :)

TT

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
agreed.

genetics is the key for everything.
steroids dont turn Pee-Wee Herman into The Rock.
Another thing ppl gota realize.... Steroids not only effect muscles...but pretty much all bodily movements(ill explain)...
When i was in high school, i played basketball and baseball. both which i was great at. i was a pitcher and #1 on rotation. i was the go-to guy. my buddy,who was 2nd in rotation behind me, went on to sign with the Twins outa high school. he was a gd pitcher...but i was better. instead of continueing playin ball..i got into partying. after a cpl years of that...i got into lifting and gear. i wanted to play ball again..and try to sign with anyone...didnt matter to me.
anyway...(i know im off topic...but had to brag a bit..lol)..
i did my first cycle of test cyp/deca/dbol n put on almost 30lbs. i was huge.
(heres my point) i picked up the ball n glove and started throwing again...
i could not throw a strike...i was all over the place and i just cldnt dial it in. batting....once i got my timing dwn...i was smashing it. but cld not pitch anymore. steroids/lifting threw off my technique if u wana say. everythng changed.
Moral of the story is...u will get bigger n stronger..but it will effect your style/technique. so if youre into a sport...huge muscle gain quickly and lifting heavy will effect everythng.

just something to consider when considering AAS.

The above book was written by LuKiFeR. lol sry

Also, not sure where I heard this - maybe an AAS documentary or bigger stronger faster? Anyway - the guy was saying that AAS is like your trump card. You can play it once to move up a level in your sport. You can only build on what you have. No amount of PEDs are gonna make a slow, skinny guy an Olympic champion or whatever. So if you're gonna play that card now, what will you do to keep moving forward later? Are you really training as hard and smart as you can? Have you really maxed out what you were gifted with?

Food for thought is all. I'm basically born without athletic gifts, so maybe I'm just envious. :)

TT

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for the feedback fellas. I believe I'm on the right path as far as training goes. With that pro sport in my mind, I set my standards high. Tough sometimes when having to work and pay bills as well. But results have been getting progressively better month to month. Not looking for anything over night. My position is based on power and some strength, but I do believe I'm more of an ideal candidate for the pro if I gained 10 more solid lbs in the next 6 months. I am currently at 6'0 ft 190lb 7.5% bf.

As for my next cycle, I'm not sure I'd like to do test 400 again. I love the strength gain and weight gain but hated the acne break outs. Months later, finally getting it under control. I may go with something else to get those desired results. Let me know if you have any suggestions for my next cycle.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
great board for advice..keep.educating yourself.

I found running the same cycle with.focus on diet and a varied lifting routine gave me another 10lbs easily.

Let us know

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
If u wanna gain some good muscle to do your test only cycle with some insulin pre workout and start some gh right now.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
If u wanna gain some good muscle to do your test only cycle with some insulin pre workout and start some gh right now.

insulin pre work out? what is that? I'm looking for a legit pre-work out supp, but one that doesn't make me all jittery, and keep me up all night.

Haven't done gh but looking into to do that soon. Just finished my PCT. thanks

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Test and Eq will be your best bet for endurance.
While I was still in the marines it always gave me an edge kept me lean and solid and always amazing scores on my PFT and CFT.

3miles- 18mins 48secs
Pull ups- 20/20 is max
Crunches- 100/100 is max

I held a build around 190-195lbs

Now that I do not run I'm 230.
Maybe add some anavar in there as well!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I liked Lukifers book myself.. He went from a natural geometric toss of the baseball to someone trying to throw the ball thru the catchers mitt to strike his catcher.
Bet cyp would be a better addition than that 400 that has the rollercoaster esters if pinned wrong plus with one ester u know what u got instead of what's really in the 400. Just my opinion..ib

Insulin is produced in pancreas. Take additional insulin which is the most anabolic substance out and make substancial gains but it's not for a first or second time AAS user. You could turn your 8% bf into 15% real quick if u dosed and ate wrong. Humalog is best , humalin R is second best all due to insulin time once pinned. You better pass on insulin..

Last edited: