©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big Ramy 2010

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Big ramy now:eek:

cEx97.jpg

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
wow
still had a softball on his arm tho. he has a nice frame for building

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I just can't understand how these pros put on so much mass- it's baffling!

I know it's part genetics but I have to believe its the way they dose GH and Slin- I just don't see size like that even being remotely achievable with out mega doses of GH

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Exactly, E! They say they run a couple grams a week tops and maybe 10 ius of gh and 15 of slin. I think they lie their assets off. I know some big dudes who have said they ran 2+ grams tren a week 3.5 grams eq 2+ grams test nevermind the gh and slin. But I'd say at least 15iu gh a day and God only knows how much slin. Not to mention the amount of food they eat.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Exactly, E! They say they run a couple grams a week tops and maybe 10 ius of gh and 15 of slin. I think they lie their assets off. I know some big dudes who have said they ran 2+ grams tren a week 3.5 grams eq 2+ grams test nevermind the gh and slin. But I'd say at least 15iu gh a day and God only knows how much slin. Not to mention the amount of food they eat.

Yeah I feel the massive GH doses has to be it-

Look at that super young Russian kid who won the Arnold- forget His name but he has bad GH gut already - he also blew up over a few years too.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Yeah, same dude. I think there is another dude about his age in possibly the same general geographic location. Not sure of the name but same build. Amazing to be honest. Think synthol is involved?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah, same dude. I think there is another dude about his age in possibly the same general geographic location. Not sure of the name but same build. Amazing to be honest. Think synthol is involved?

If you look at him now- his guy sticks out... Way way out

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012

I think these guys are using WAY more GH than that, shit i am about to start 10ius and 15 iu's slin next week and have ran that combo in the past, I never ran grams of gear but still I could never come close to any of these guys even if i quit my job and just trained and eat like them, I also think its total bullshit what they have listed in magazines as to what their diet is, I think they eat a shit ton more than they ever publish as well

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Yes, it is grams of gear plus gh and slin. Consistency of it all coupled with genetics and you get the size they have. Think about it, a lot of guys blast their kidneys out but never get to the size of Ramy's left leg. If you go back and look at guys like Heath and Kai, even Ronnie, you can see when they put on the gas. Also, synthol is used by pros. It isn't a secret even though a lot of people want to deny it. When used properly, it does work very well.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Ramy 2.5weeks out fm his 1st Mr Olympia

Attachments

• ramy1.jpg
    ramy1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 104
  • ramy2.jpg
    ramy2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 104