©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Toremifene PCT, in replace of clomid?

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy
whats up guys, as most of you may have read, i am commiing of a pretty long Deca Cycle. 500 Deca, 600 Cyp, 400 Mast E, D-Bol....it is about 22 weeks of Deca. Kiked it off with NPP/D-bol

been on HGH 2.5-4iu ED and HCG 250iu 2x week

my planned PCT was

HCG Blast 1000iu for 10 days, 4 days after end of blast PCT
clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
Aromasin 25 mg ED 4 weeks

Bloods will be taking two weeks after end of PCT
Then 40days of Ostarine at 25mgs a day, Bloods again 2 weeks later,
then if my bloods still come back low i was going to use 100 MCGS of TRIP

However, i have naver used Toremifene before and am wondering for those who have if it is more effective then clomid of nolva and how would i work it into this PCT if i was to use it.

I am just throwing it out there.

1. Do you think it would be more effective if i used it?
2. How would i use it? at what mg? for how long?
3. Should i just stick to what i know and not try new things after such a long cycle?

Thanks guys

Respect

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Torem is usually dosed at 120 the first week and 60 from that point after. The only folks I know that have used it are the ones that do not tolerate the sides from Clomid but I have heard good things. Most will run nolvadex alongside

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
^ Yep. Seems to be a compound that for certain people can show some good results very soon. I've seen it tapered down, don't remember why, shit, just keep it at 60 thru. LOL

As a side note/question:
How did the GH treat you at that dosage? Anything you feel beneficial specific to it alone or a synergy between that and the AAS?