©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AI advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Running arimidex while on cycle but have been reading and it seems like aromasin is needed or recommended during pct. Not very experienced here so looking to learn. What do u guys think?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Arimidex and aromasin are both AIs and both act as suicidal aromatase inhibitors ( they completely kill the aromatase enzyme).

Aromasin has a shorter hair life and us easier on your lipids. It has also been shown to increase endogenous testosterone levels.

It is a matter of preference really.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok thanks. I'd assume that with test cyp I should use it for the two weeks after last pin when I start my pct. Am I close?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ok thanks. I'd assume that with test cyp I should use it for the two weeks after last pin when I start my pct. Am I close?

I would use it during your cycle and continue through PCT. Combine aromasin with HCG during your cycle and you'll be up and running in no time after your cycle

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Sorry just now seeing this. I meant start my pct 2 weeks after my last test injection and run it two weeks

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
During cycle? I wouldnt unless u need it...it really does hinder ur gains..and everyone gave u pretty good advice on pct

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
I would choose aromasin during cycle. I have never tried aromasin for pct yet. I think next go around I will experiment with my rat on pct.