©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

joint care for woman

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
my girl is considering gear for joint relief/repair. i know a lot of women use primo, but i assume deca would be the better option in this case. problem is she has been prone to some hair loss in the past when taking anavar, winny, and t bol.
anybody have some insight on compound and dosage?

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
For joint repair I'd say skip deca and do low dose growth hormone, practically no sides and great for tendon and muscle repair

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Even some peptides like tb500 may help. My wife's knees hurt so bad she had to stop running. I gave her some super cissus by usp and within a month she could resume running. tb and cissus are also powerful anti-inflammatorys as well. Cissus is cheap and may be worth looking into.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Even some peptides like tb500 may help. My wife's knees hurt so bad she had to stop running. I gave her some super cissus by usp and within a month she could resume running. tb and cissus are also powerful anti-inflammatorys as well. Cissus is cheap and may be worth looking into.

i will need to look into peptides. She would welcome some muscle growth though

thanks for your help bro

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I would have thought 50 a week for deca. 50 a week of npp sounds very low, but if you think it would still be effective that sounds good to me. Her weight ranges in 135 - 145. Strong girl naturally.