©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test suspension questions

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
I got some test suspension to pin before workouts but have a couple questions before I do

How soon before a workout would I want to pin?
Also I'm running tren and sust can I mix all together and just pin once on my pin day for my regular cycle? i don't see why not but figured I'd ask
Let me know brothers I'd appreciate it

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
I like to run low test with tren that way the tren and test aint competing for receptors, right now i would love to run some test suspension but i dont want to mess up my cycle.

What would really be ideal in a tren cycle would be tren suspension, i heard that shit is for real for real brother...it just came out and available...

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I got some test suspension to pin befotrainedouts but have a couple questions before I do

Also I'm running tren and sust can I mix all together and just pin once on my pin day for my regular cycle? i don't see why not but figured I'd ask

You want to pin equal amounts bilaterally in the muscle you are training. As for timing, I like to hit the muscle pinned 1.5 hrs after pinning.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Only time ive ever done suspension took a glute shot and was laid up for 2 days couldnt even work never in my life have I had a shot hurt that bad....ive got a 20ml jugg of suspension from the brick auction but Im scared to death to pin it lol.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Not a fan of water base but.....I like some TNE (same thing just in oil). Pin it about 1 hr pre wo.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Only time ive everglue, suspension took a glute shot and was laid up for 2 days couldnt even work never in my life have I had a shot hurt that bad....ive got a 20ml jugg of suspension from the brick auction but Im scared to death to pin it lol.

Ouch, prescription cyp hurts in the glute, but suspension , oh shit! Try 20mg bilaterally in your tris an work the hell out of the with some volume. Do the same for bis, shoulders, and lats. See which muscles can handle it an increase you get more comfortable. I love suspension!

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Wow..

Only time ive ever done suspension took a glute shot and was laid up for 2 days couldnt even work never in my life have I had a shot hurt that bad....ive got a 20ml jugg of suspension from the brick auction but Im scared to death to pin it lol.

Ive run Genesis suspension and LOVE it, 2mls in glute 1 hour pre and had better strength with no pain at all. I would use it pre/wo every time if i could,20 mls ! Nice !...:headbang:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
If you want to use it pre workout than 1 to 2 hours before your workout. I use 50mg. Like Magnus said try site injection for more fun!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My ass hurts as I type this from my preworkout glute shot of water based suspension that I did yesterday... Gives the term "pip" a whole new meaning....haha

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I got some test suspension to pin before workouts but have a couple questions before I do

1 hour before a workout would work.
Yes you can mix your injects in one pin.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
So, wait...

Test suspension (water based) vs Test No Ester (oil)

I've always read the water based can hurt like a mofo but the TNE would only hurt if lab was too aggressive with mg/mL or BA...

But with either, site injection is the way to go....(?)...I've only read, looking to give it a go but my #1 source is always out

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
My ass hurts as I type this from my preworkout glute shot of water based suspension that I did yesterday... Gives the term "pip" a whole new meaning....haha

My ass also hurts as i type this from TNE yesterday.lol 1st time ive ever used it. Just glad i went glute with it cause anywhere else would be much much more painful im sure

ItsGrowTime

Sep 10, 2013
Tried TNE for the first time a few days ago - burned more than everything else from the same supplier. Sites are definitely sore longer. Can't even get a massage my traps hurt like a bitch.

I could see myself getting a bit out of hand with it though...like taking a couple shots a day instead of just pre-w. Anyone else noticed this or thought about it?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
So, wait...

Test suspension (water based) vs Test No Ester (oil)

I've always read the water based can hurt like a mofo but the TNE would only hurt if lab was too aggressive with mg/mL or BA...

But with either, site injection is the way to go....(?)...I've only read, looking to give it a go but my #1 source is always out
if you can get the micronized susp. (one of our most excellent sponsors carries it) then you can inject that shit anywhere . no pip.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Tried TNE for the first time a few days ago - burned more than everything else from the same supplier. Sites are definitely sore longer. Can't even get a massage my traps hurt like a bitch.

I could see myself getting a bit out of hand with it though...like taking a couple shots a day instead of just pre-w. Anyone else noticed this or thought about it?
if you wanted to mimic your bodies natural pulse than you could do it every morning in small doses for say trt. or you could use it workout days on top of what your running. I'm using 50mg 1 hour prior to training. It great but makes me sweat bullets.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I tried to post this already but it disappeared. At the bottom of water based test suspension, all the white gunk that's left over, can I mix water with it and use it or is it worthless?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Ok I tried to post this already but it disappeared. At the bottom of water based test suspension, all the white gunk that's left over, can I mix water with it and use it or is it worthless?
Your supposed to shake it before each use. Yes you can add some bac water and shake and shoot.

BullTerrier

Jul 15, 2013
Which AI and how much are you guys using when on suspension/TNE? I love TNE pre-workout but it completely overpowers any dose of aromasin or arimidex I'm on. I get the sensitive and sore nips without fail. Only thing that helps is like 5mg daily of letro but it can't be healthy to stay on that much letro long-term.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I was using .5 of adex every night but after about a month I got sore nips and started using 25 mg of exemestane am and .5 mg adex and a few days it was gone. I know it's a lot but it didn't wreck me like letro