©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

John Meadows Speaks on Drugs & Nutrition for Bodybuilding

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
i have always enjoyed watching his youtube videos. good source of knowledge. going to have to watch this one. thansk for sharing!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
JM is great. One of the reasons I like the guy is when he gets asked about something he doesn't know much about it just say's he hasn't a clue or is not smart enough to know that. So many trainers/guru's have ego's so big they can't be wrong ever so will give a bullshit answer or do anything so they don't have to admit they simply don't know. Thanks for posting.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I think this guy is the bench mark for all trainers. His on line behavior has always been stellar. Talking to him in the warm up room at the Nats was a clear message to me. He was exactly the way he is on all his videos. He's as normal and real as it gets.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Wish he had time to post more. I wish him success, but with success = less time for all of us on message forums. He posts regularly on FB though.

NTL

Donating Member
Sep 6, 2017
Enjoy this throughly. Thank for posting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I like what he says about playing one or 2 cards at a time and letting it work. Smart guy. great advice. I used to always do that shotgun approach. He is right after a few weeks now what?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Wish he had time to post more. I wish him success, but with success = less time for all of us on message forums. He posts regularly on FB though.

I see him on social media as well. The viewers are so much higher than the forums so it makes business sense.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
That video was excellent! How refreshing to see someone act like an adult with some sense. I have always Liked his style.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Listening to this now. The common sense approach is usually the best one.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Thanks for sharing that profit.awesome vid&seems to be an awesome,cool guy too.is he from the 90's or later? don't remember him,but I really enjoyed video&listening to him,he's a very intelligent,humble&
honest pro.its good to see that in the sport.looking forward to watching more of his videos on utube.thanks again .

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Thanks for sharing that profit.awesome vid&seems to be an awesome,cool guy too.is he from the 90's or later? don't remember him,but I really enjoyed video&listening to him,he's a very intelligent,humble&
honest pro.its good to see that in the sport.looking forward to watching more of his videos on utube.thanks again .

John Meadows still competes and has done for years. He hasn't been a pro that long. Not sure about the details but I remember him competing at the Arnold Classic last year.