©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oxygen Gym (Tour Video)

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
God I wanna train there...they LITERALLY have everything!

Oxygen gym - أوكسيجين العديلية - YouTube

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Looks like a nice place. Not sure I want to know what a membership costs, though.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
All you need is a gym like that and the results should come. Having that amount of equipment to choose from would be amazing. I would love them to open up a gym where I live!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
All you need is a gym like that and the results should come. Having that amount of equipment to choose from would be amazing. I would love them to open up a gym where I live!

No waiting in lines and having people hog up the equipment while the sit and text.... It would be like heaven!

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
No waiting in lines and having people hog up the equipment while the sit and text.... It would be like heaven!
That's what really makes me flip out: the fuckers who don't get it that you do your set and gtf off the damn machine!!!
"I'm gonna work in with you. "
'Well i have 3 more sets.'
"Hey check this out. IDGAF IF YOU HAVE A 100 MORE SETS!!! I'M NOT ASKING YOU IM TELLING YOU!!!"
Now if there's more than one person or a crew or its free weights and and I'm interupting some routine then ok.
This aint prison mf! If it was i would've already handed you your ass!! Lol

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I wish they had oxygen Gym in the USA. It would be so nice to have all those choices of brand new smooth moving equipment. The only bad part is no women are allowed, at least in Kuwait.