©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Austen - God given genetics

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Here is a picture of a 22 year old I am prepping and training for a show. This is off season picture. I had him get off gear for 6 months and eat cleaner. Here he is 242 and 20" arms. If I told you what he is currently on, you wouldn't believe me. So, I will not discuss that at all. On March 10, he will be out 16 weeks and then I will ramp a good cycle. I like my guys to clean out long as thy are on a cycle. By the way, this is a GH and insulin free guy. After this show, I will have him do next year's Jr. USA. Every year this guy gets bigger. I see great potential in him. The good news I can see him every week since he lives near by.

Attachments

• 20180219_112748[1].jpg
    20180219_112748[1].jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

thethinker

Donating Member
May 24, 2013
Yup, that's what we call good genetics.

Has good size and thickness without GH or insulin, and if off gear half the year. Very healthy and long term approach.

How many lbs a year has he grown consistency Pesty? Do you guys shoot for an x lb a year of stage weight or just a slow and steady approach?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Yup, that's what we call good genetics.

Has good size and thickness without GH or insulin, and if off gear half the year. Very healthy and long term approach.

How many lbs a year has he grown consistency Pesty? Do you guys shoot for an x lb a year of stage weight or just a slow and steady approach?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last time I prep him he was 263, but he was fat. I didn't want him to suffer and take off over 30 pounds, so I made him eat cleaner in off season. He is thicker then last year, so I just don't go by weight.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Nice!

Can't wait to watch his unfold. He looks great.....going to be looking sick as time goes by!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Great shape and solid all over. He has a bright future ahead of him. I am sure with you in his corner he will be taking the sensible approach. Good luck to him for his next show.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Great potential to go far. He will look insane closer to the contest.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Yep, that’s a great structure and symmetry. Good example of excellent genetics for bodybuilding.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
He has it all. It will be interesting to see what he looks like closer to the show.