©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone Running Masteron??

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Just wondering if any of the brothers are running masteron, (or have run it in the past) and what you think? So far I'd have to say I like it. Did you get any sides, and which ones?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Freejay did you get a little more vascular with masteron?....I'm going to place an order here and I was leaning towards the eq/winny....I want to get a little more vascular...I just ended clen/cytomel and my abs are showing again...yippy!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
Freejay did you get a little more vascular with masteron?....I'm going to place an order here and I was leaning towards the eq/winny....I want to get a little more vascular...I just ended clen/cytomel and my abs are showing again...yippy!

Yes, very vascular and great muscle hardness. Stacks great with Prop. Masteron has a nice little side benefit in that it is mildly antiestrogenic, and binds to sex protiens (SHBG ans Albumin) better, and allows for more of your Test to stay free to do its thing. It also promotes fat loss (a bit). I think you can run your winny with the masteron and loose the Eq.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ive Got To Get A Little Leaner Im Not Going To Start It Until I Hit About 8% But I Do Have It Ready To Go.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Im Doing About An Hour Of Cardio A Day Ed. Im Also Trying To Put Back On Lost Muscle From Being Out Awhile So Im Having To Down 400-500g Of Protein Daily So Most Of It Is Coming From Shakes Where I Want Put On Anymore Fat From Whole Foods. Side Effect Is Im Shitting Every 15 Minutes. Only Carbs Im Getting Are From Oatmeal At Breakfast And Lunch And Whatever Maybe In One Of The MRP'S. Im Running 200 Prop, 100 Tren And 50 Winny Ed. Also Just Finished A Dnp Cycle And Im Alternating Clen With Eca.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Now sarge you need to stop using that word...Cardio....I tried it....best I could do was 12 minutes on the tread....The only thing I got was my calves and knees were totally worn out.....

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Have A Tshirt I Got From Bbuniverse That Says Cardio Sucks Real Big. Thats What I Wear When Im On The Treadmill

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
I agree Cardio sucks, what I hate most is the 30 min of stairmaster I do...then I do 30 min on thread mill...im about to be on a cycle to where I dont have to do cardio...
L~H

Last edited by a moderator:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
latino~heat said:
I agree Cardio sucks, what I hate most is the 30 min of stairmaster I do...then I do 30 min on thread mill...im about to be on a cycle to where I dont have to do cardio...

L~H

MY cardio consists of a couple of Clens!! LOL!