©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How Much?

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
like 120 20mg/tabs..... Just in case gyno occurs and you have to take it throughout and with pct.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
smikey211 said:
like 120 20mg/tabs..... Just in case gyno occurs and you have to take it throughout and with pct.
would it be alright to take 50mg of nolva every other day?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
to me it depends, as a precaution that would be fine, or you can hold off till you see signs of it.

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
would it be alright to take 50mg of nolva every other day?
although it would probably work, it would be better suited to take it ed. you dont want little peaks with the estrogen due to the faster action of the nolva in your system. since the nolva only competes with estrogen at the receptor level and does not prevent its occurrance, you may see flareups on the off day when you dont take any nolva. remember that the esrogen is still in your body at a higher level when using nolva and at any time can cause gyno if you let your guard down.

W

wolfyEVH

i actually think taking it EOD would suffice as nolvadex has an active life of like 1 week......

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
i actually think taking it EOD would suffice as nolvadex has an active life of like 1 week......
thanks for posting this cause i wasnt really sure what the active life was with nolva. in that case eod should work just fine!!!