©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

finaplix pellets

beachbum

Jun 5, 2005
Hey guys, I got some good advice with my last question so here is another one. I'm going to grind finaplix pellets and mix it with a 50/50 water and DMSO mix and apply it to my skin (every day). I'm sure injecting the tren acetate would give better results but I don't want to go through the trouble of cooking it and filtering it and all that stuff, anyway I already stick enough needles my body. I'm using the pellets because they cheap, close to my house, and legal to buy. The questions I have about this are, how many pellets should I use (I was told two should be good)? Can I use tap water or would a more sterile water be better? Does it matter where on the skin it is applied? How many days or weeks can I use this mixture? Do I just leave it on or should it be washed off after some time? - If anyone has something to say about this way of using tren acetate I would like to hear about it, you know, sides, personel experience, things like that. Thanks

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MaSTa LifTa said:
Finaplix pellets are legal to buy?
yes,very.$35.00 for a 100pellet 2000mG total finaplix-H cartridge.VetMedsDirect(thats who I used) for one but type in a search...
then go to finafarm.com and get a 4 gram conversion kit for about the same price and wingo! you got 35mL of 75mg/mL of tren. No cooking...very easy procedure.you can purchase a DVD @ finafarm.com and Don the friendly farmer will walk thru the simple process...Tip to anyone converting pellets:
Grind them to POWDER. As with a mortar and pestle.
If you want Tren...ANYONE can make it easily and legally(for now...)

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
kell11 said:
yes,very.$35.00 for a 100pellet 2000mG total finaplix-H cartridge.VetMedsDirect(thats who I used) for one but type in a search...
then go to finafarm.com and get a 4 gram conversion kit for about the same price and wingo! you got 35mL of 75mg/mL of tren. No cooking...very easy procedure.you can purchase a DVD @ finafarm.com and Don the friendly farmer will walk thru the simple process...Tip to anyone converting pellets:
Grind them to POWDER. As with a mortar and pestle.
If you want Tren...ANYONE can make it easily and legally(for now...)

Interesting...Why are they legal? Cattle farmers I guess?

bnutty187

Jul 15, 2005
Well actually you can purchase and hold fina pellets legally however if you convert it or do anything with it other than it's indended purposes it is now considered a schedule I substance. But regardless it's the same as having any other steriod. Regardless it's nice to be able to do this as easy as it is, god knows I know many who have done this however don't go parading it around. Keep it to yourself and you'll be fine.

Goto this wesite and you will see tren at the bottom. This only refers to "non-cattle uses".

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/steroids/steroids_law1.shtml

Be safe with what you do.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
everyone know mc donalds dosen't use real meat, its all mushed up bugs :p

fina, beef up your cattle