©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

aspiration

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
when i do the aspiration test ! how far do i pull the syringe pusher back?

if that makes any since :confused:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Just lightly pull back. You'll see clear bubbles start to enter the pin if your okay. If it fills with blood, then pull out and move to another area. You dont have to pull back far or hard, just about an 1/8 an inch. If you are in a vein, the plunger will pretty much pull back on its own and fill with blood.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
like tee mentioned very slightly since theirs gonna be some back pressure from doing it. You'll notice a clear flash if theirs blood draw out and try again.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
ORACLE said:
like tee mentioned very slightly since theirs gonna be some back pressure from doing it. You'll notice a clear flash if theirs blood draw out and try again.
O i got my pins the other day from GPZ they had great service. i should have everything to start my first cycle in a couple of days. CYCLE,SIDEEFFECTS,PCT I THINK i got all that pretty straight the only thing that makes me a little nervous is the actual injection. i have alot of tats but those needles just barely go under the skin these BAD BOYS go 1 to 1.5 inches in.............................................................. :bawling: i know ,i know no pain no gain

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Injections don't hurt. You'll be surprised at what it feels like. Just an incredibly small sting when you go through the skin. After breaking the skin. Nothing.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
MaSTa LifTa said:
Injections don't hurt. You'll be surprised at what it feels like. Just an incredibly small sting when you go through the skin. After breaking the skin. Nothing.
Like the masta said. Poke through the skin fast and you won't feel anything. My first shot I was scared so I pushed through slowly, mistake, doesn't hurt that bad, but the only pain is going through the skin, once through you really can't feel it.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
steve0085 said:
Like the masta said. Poke through the skin fast and you won't feel anything. My first shot I was scared so I pushed through slowly, mistake, doesn't hurt that bad, but the only pain is going through the skin, once through you really can't feel it.

until you hit a nerve. hahahaha- you'll pull back quickly when that happens. Many advise shoving the thing straight down to the bottom in some futile attempt to avoid pain - DONT DO IT - ease it down nice and slow - give yourself time to withdraw if necessary.
It will become fun after a little practice. ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
By the way, f... aspirating man. You are taking more risk aggravating the injection site, by moving the needle around, than the risk you are taking by just squirting the juice. If it feels wrong, pull out and move over. Aspiration is much too awkward for a do-it-your-selfer.
Don't listent to that jackass Tee - he's too busy sucking off Oracle to concentrate on giving advise.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm not saying you should push the needle in all the way real quick, just go through the skin quick. Don't listen to Imdaman about aspiration, on your first shot, pull back and if no blood goes in the syringe shoot it and you'll have no problems, I wouldn't waste the time worrying that you inject into a vein. After a few shots, you'll be able to tell when you go into/through a vein then you don't have to aspirate.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
latino~heat said:
Where exactly are u shootin at???
Delts, Glute...?
L~H
glutes for now but i am having a hard time trying to sit i think i am going to move to the quads a little nervous though i got alot of veins in the upper/ side of my leg. i want to switch sites as much as possiable to avoid scar tissue.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I aspirate when I do my glute shots. I have never gotten blood or even liquid, just a vaccum. I also like to inject slow and steady