©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

welcome lord odin

P

pincrusher

i would like to welcome one of my friends here to anasci. his name is lord odin and i have known him for some time now and he is a good bro with lots of knowledge. he would be a good one to have here. :)

thanks for taking me up on the invite L.O.

Lord Odin

Jul 21, 2005
In Gods Grace
Hello Admins, MODs, and Members,

I have heard much about your community and upon invitation from PinCrusher, I have come to join this great community and help anyway I can. PinCrusher is a good man and a good friend, any community he is a part of, I am honored to be a part of also. I have been in the bodybuilding AAS game for almost 2 decades as most of you know from the ol' days as us ol' folk all call them. Ha!Ha! Most of the popular bodybuilding sites out there currently I either started or was Admin on for a number of years. I am currently Cheif Administrator on Undergroundfreakzforlife and look forward seeing all you guys over there also. Consider this a personal invitation from myself and all of us at UGFFL!!

Boybuilding has given me so much. I beleive you can make or break a man in the gym, you can tell what he is all about by seeing if he will push pass failure and get that last rep. The Iron defines and brings to the surface ones character and morality. It let's us learn ourselves even better. My love of the Iron is a passion that began many years ago and has developed into an obsession. I have dedicated my life to helping others out anyway I can, so I can give back to the sport of bodybuilding, what it has given to me...My very life!!!

With that said, I see many familiar faces around here, some who I MOD with on other boards or have MOD with at others. See many that are VIPs or elite on other boards too. I am feeling right at home here. *Adds this as one of his favorites in the bookmarks* I think you guys will be seeing alot of me.

Anyway I can be of assistance to anyone here, please don't hesitate to ask, as I come with the sincerest desire to serve and contribute positively to the community with the permission of the Admin, MODs, Trusted Members, and Members here. We are all part of a greater whole. The members down to the newest one....the board and boards...all make up a greater whole and when we all work together...It is a beautiful thing.

Now my patent phrase....all you guys that know me, already know what I am about to say...but more importantly you understand what it means when I say this...

Stay True to the Iron!!!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Damn your good, just your intro inspired me! Glad to have you here bro. Looking forward to your posts.

:welcome:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
welcome to anasci, that was probally one of the best introductions i ever saw on here.

P

pincrusher

guys this is just one of the many ways i am trying to show my appreciation for this board. i will be hand selecting a few members that i know from other boards who have a great deal to offer all of us here on anasci and try to bring them here as well. lord odin has been around this game for a long time and is well liked and respected by many bro's out there. listen to what he has to say cause it can be some of the best advise you may ever hear and this does not just include lifting advice but also advice on all other aspects of life :)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
:wavey: nice to have you aboard LO i have learned alot of stuff from all the great people on this board :brownnose ... i look foward in asking you alot of question that you probably have already answered..but anyways good intro and :welcome:

W

wolfyEVH

what an asset to this board......i know LO from UF4L board.......he's one of the best bro's out there....WELCOME!!!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
guys this is just one of the many ways i am trying to show my appreciation for this board. i will be hand selecting a few members that i know from other boards who have a great deal to offer all of us here
What? By bringing memebers here who make the rest of us look stupid. Thank you very little! J/K :p

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
What? By bringing memebers here who make the rest of us look stupid. Thank you very little! J/K :p
yeah but just think, they will be making me look stupid also LOL