©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test prop

heavylifter99

Jul 22, 2005
hey fellas, new to the site.. just wondering ya'lls thoughts on prop/eq cycle.. looking for lean gains and strength... without to much bloat, and water retention.. let me know your thoughts.... lookng at runing
test prop 75mg eod 16wks
eq 150mg eod 16wks

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
heavylifter99 said:
hey fellas, new to the site.. just wondering ya'lls thoughts on prop/eq cycle.. looking for lean gains and strength... without to much bloat, and water retention.. let me know your thoughts.... lookng at runing
test prop 75mg eod 16wks
eq 150mg eod 16wks

That is too low for prop in my opinion bro. Id bump it to at least 100mg eod. I believe EQ is a longer ester than the Prop, so you wouldn't want to shoot it eod.

P

pincrusher

heavylifter99 said:
test prop 75mg eod 16wks
eq 150mg eod 16wks
prop/tren/winny would be much better and the esters will match up as far as 1/2 lives and kick in points. this is the basis for all cutter/lean muscle gains cycles. i would not run it more than 12 weeks though and only run the winny the last 6-7 weeks of the cycle.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
How Many Cycles Have You Done? Just Wondering If Your Sure You Can Handle Eod Injects For That Long. Believe Me It Gets Tiresome.

P

pincrusher

BIGSARGE said:
How Many Cycles Have You Done? Just Wondering If Your Sure You Can Handle Eod Injects For That Long. Believe Me It Gets Tiresome.
yeah you got that shit right. i was doing a cycle that required 3 shots per day betwen the gh,igf and other stuff i was doing and after a few weeks i was looking forward to the end of the cycle. LOL

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Hell Ive Been Doing 3ml's Ed For About For A Few Months Now Shit Is Very Old Im Almost Relieved To Have A Reason To Stop This Cycle Without Being A Pussy Lol

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
BIGSARGE said:
Hell Ive Been Doing 3ml's Ed For About For A Few Months Now Shit Is Very Old Im Almost Relieved To Have A Reason To Stop This Cycle Without Being A Pussy Lol

Reminds me of the cartoons when a guy gets shot and then takes a drink and looks like a sprinkler!! LOL!

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
BIGSARGE said:

What kind of a cycle are you on to take 3mls ed for a few months???

hardpumps

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
if you are going to take a low lean cycle. I agree with some others I would not use the eq. I have always had ex. with it as far as it making me hungery and not really gaining to much. I'd get some winny and fina. I honestly love fina haven't ever took anything i like more second is winny and test but my fina. I love it more then anything else complety turns you into a new person and makes you moer hard then you'll ever want to be *if thats possible* haha. Also think about the injections because they do get tiring taking a shot everyday or everyother day. If you take the winny it's water based most of the time and if so then you can't mix it with the test or fina so you'll have to take it seperate. I would go with some test winny or test fina and winny before i took the eq. But if you decide to take the eq best of luck with it. It's not a bad drug just not my favorite.
hardpumps