©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Who here uses site enhancing oil?
Where do you use it the most?
How much are you using and how often , and in what manner?
How painful is it for you?

Only real world experiences please.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I've done my arms , my calves, my delts. The gains are pemanent, very very happy with the results. In the begining you will experience a bit of pain , but nothing out of common. You shoul read a lot about how to use it , here on the board on the search engine, just tipe syntherol and press search, or on www.professionalmuscle.com. .You should also follow Big A protocol. More info on www.howtousesynthol.com . You will find in details the proper way yo should run a syntherol cycle. Good luck!

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
I have done a lot of research on it , I just wanted some real world testimonials.
Will it give me marks that make me look like a junky?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
needsomeinfo said:
I have done a lot of research on it , I just wanted some real world testimonials.
I would definitely suggest checking out professionalmuscle.com , you will find everything that you are looking for.......

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
needsomeinfo said:

you haven't done a good research than, over there you'll find all the testimonials you are looking for . many photos too.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
Bump. Syntherol is a great product with plenty of people posting about great results with its use.

and to the OP - the marks left after injection (if there are any) are just like what you would get when injecting anything else.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i tried it over the summer with decent results.i know if i kept it up i would've gotten more out of it.as far as pain,only the first few shots de to it being virgin muscle.i used Chris Clarks own formula as i found i needed less shots as opposed to every day shots.this time i was made a pretty decent offer on bulk purchase and will be doing it again around may.2cc's plus 1cc test susp oil based in each bicep(the susp only going into one head per shot,thereby alternating test shots)susp is the only known aas to directly induce muscle growth at the site of injection.i know a few who run only test susp as site shots and i can def tell the difference.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
You mixed Syntherol and Test in the same site? Its been discussed many times by many people now, that SEOs should not be mixed with gear as the oil will affect the absorbtion of the gear...

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i've read the same thing but i still know plenty of peope who've treis it with success.i may just so a 3cc shot into each head and a 1cc shot of test susp in a slightlt different location.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
i've read the same thing but i still know plenty of peope who've treis it with success.i may just so a 3cc shot into each head and a 1cc shot of test susp in a slightlt different location.

Your right. While I wouldnt suggest it either,,I still know folks who do just that. Even some old Paul Borressen articles had some concotions he made that included a blend of SEO and various AAS.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010

There will always be people who go against the grain...

But i wouldn't be surprised if much of his success is just inflammation and scar tissue.